EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 693

chepikds:

Maybe there's somewhere to read more about it, because I can't figure out what the trick is...

If there is, I'll look for it...

Read https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D 0%92%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8E%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D1%81%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BF, now I sell systematically (for about a year) on EURAUD at SELL + 9 per lot, last year it was funnier up to +26 pips.

got ready to sell

Second time a diver is drawn on the H4...

may now bounce back

Centuriy:
I'm still curious... what do you use to make your predictions?
I'm not going to write a book yet), and I can't describe it in two words... I can tell one thing, this is the result of many years of study, research, which led to the discovery of additional senses that I use in trading on the market.

Thank you, it seems to be nothing exorbitant, just need to go deeper into it.

chepikds:
Thank you, I have glanced through it and it seems to be nothing exorbitant, I just need to go deeper into it.
We have already written with Margaret that if you enter a trend at a long time, you can make a good profit on swaps, too. Margaret had more than $2,000 per lot, if memory serves me correctly.

SEVER11:
By the way, I am now selling systematically (for about a year now) on EURAUD at SELL + 9 per lot, last year it was funnier up to +26 pips

In other words, you choose and open a position with a positive swap?

SEVER11:
As we have already written with Margaret, if you enter a trend at a long time, you may earn good profit on swaps. Margaret has more than $2t per lot, if memory serves me correctly.

Well it is clear, I pondered about it, but did not use it, but it is really interesting ;)

Another question: on what principle DTs build swaps, because they are different in different companies....

chepikds:

Well it is clear, I pondered about it, but did not use it practically.)

Another question: what is the principle of swaps, because they are different in different cantors....

a simple indicator and put it on every pair
Files:
yuskp.mq4  4 kb