EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 689

artikul:
And I have TC shopping carts )))). Maybe I will fly veneer )))). One consolation - it's not my problem, but the councilor ))))

Why not buy, if only in time, and then you'll see ;), I already missed, or rather went out of the market with a clear conscience, now I'm watching, but again drawing to old things - I will probably do this software logs, I wonder why this software can take such beauty from the Internet, and I do not ;)

I've already seen such a feature in this thread ))))

artikul:
I've already seen such a feature in this thread ))))

Me too, I wish we could put it in the terminal.

In general, the appearance is reminiscent of vintage CandlePower technology ))))

artikul:
And I've got TC shopping in full swing )))) Maybe I'll fly veneer )))) One consolation - it's not my problem, but the councilor ))))

I stand by my opinion - the trends will stay. Now the default will be played and lured and in the end the dollar will go up.

Tantrik:

I also stand by my opinion - the trends will remain. Now it is a default that will be played up and lured in and they will divorce - the dollar will rise at the end.

It looks like a "dragon" is being drawn)))) I do not know yet ))))

Strong resistance at 14466 Who stands in the sel better take cover at 14430...

Everyone is already openly rushing into the sells. I think it's too early for now, not enough of a dash to the upside. If they give a level of 4550-70, I'll go to the sell from there. In the meantime, I'll stand aside.

Noterday:
Everyone is already openly rushing into the sells. I think it's too early for now, not enough of a dash to the upside. If they give a level of 4550-70, I'll go to the sell from there. In the meantime, I'll stand aside.

I support...For short term of course....

2011.04.13 23:06:48 *ECB spokesman Weber: Low inflation is still the best route to price stability
2011.04.13 23:09:08 *Weber: Fiscal bailouts and stabilization "undermine" EU fundamentals
2011.04.13 23:10:1013 23:10:10 *Weber: Bond purchases could erase the clear line between fiscal and monetarypolicy
2011.04.13 23:11:24 *Weber: Unconventional monetary policy measures must be phased out
2011.04.13 23:13:08 *Weber: EU fiscal package is a "step in the right direction"