EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 694

SEVER11:
Margaret and I have already written, if you enter a trend at a long time, you can make a good profit on swaps. Margaret has more than $2t per lot, if memory serves me correctly.

Geez, why the hell are they positive? =))

I've been in forex for about 5 years now, and tonight was the first time I've ever made a profit on a swap. All my life they have been negative, with much more expensive positions.

Noterday:

I've been in forex for about 5 years now, and tonight was the first time I've ever made a profit on a swap. All my life they have been negative, with much more expensive positions.

Calculating is a tricky business.....))))))))

SEVER11:
a simple indicator and put it on each pair

Thanks )))))))))

SEVER11:
cool stuff, thanks))))

Noterday:

And I don't have any at all:)))

AndreyZak:

I don't have any at all:)))
That's what I'm saying, we should make a swap analyzer.

SEVER11:
That's what I'm saying, we should make a swap analyzer for DTs.
Does it depend solely on the brokerage company? There is an example of swap calculation in my brokerage company, but it is about accounting rates.

SEVER11:

Set TP for bays 4560, although there is some doubt about whether it will get there.

Noterday:
Does it depend on the brokerage company? My brokerage company gives an example of how swaps are calculated, but it's all about discount rates.
The point is that the calculation is based on interest rates, I'm a bit surprised because it is one of the fundamentals of trading, and many brokerage companies embezzle swaps. So it's something to think about.