EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 695

SEVER11:
That's the thing, the calculation is based on interest rates, I'm a bit surprised because this is one of the basics of trading, and many broker-dealers pocket swaps in general. So it's something to think about.
I see, thank you.

rem211:

may now bounce back

I like him:)) cool runs)

terentyevdd:
I like it :))) cool runs)
Put some pivots on it and you'll see where you can push off from :)

Mixon777:

As for the EURUSD, a false-break-down before a fractal is formed, there is a ceiling - either a down reversal or a divergence.

But if the fractal closes in a rainbow, BUY

Michael, there is not a word about divergences in your manual. Divergences between what and what and how do you use them?

If you want trust, give us the price of at least one pair. You have not been bullied.

Mixon777:

Who trades on the machines knows that the first breakthrough is false and there is a buy or sell order under the fractal.

Is it a buy or sell order under the fractal? Are you deliberately misleading beginners?

Noterday:
I set the TP for the swaps at 4560, although I doubt that they will get there.

I set it 10 pts lower.

A bit more about swaps: Wednesday to Thursday is a triple swap for the weekend.

chepikds:

I set it 10 pts lower.

A little more about swaps: from Wednesday to Thursday there is a triple swap charge, for the weekend.

Why not 4,600?

chepikds:

I set it 10 pts lower.

A little more about swaps: from Wednesday to Thursday there is a triple swap charge, for the weekend.

the indicator shows real accruals from your dtz, not as it should be

Noterday:
Set your own pivots, and see for yourself where you can push off from :)
I don't use pivots

SEVER11:
the indicator shows real charges from your brokerage company, not as it should be
Suppose a long position is opened, the swap drips, the interest rate changes, will the swap change? My point is, then you have to do interest rate analysis...

dentraf:

why not 4,600?

1.4520 - what a stubborn bastard, third day of delays. I am also waiting for 1.4600