EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 686

seolink74:

In general, the suicide in an uptrend to get up in the sel Well, how many reasons and reasons to get up to sell?

There is a rule: one should not breathe under water. The trend is uptrending so it's dangerous to go against it. It is not good to open a position even on the bay because we are in the upper part of the channel.

Why suicide? The main thing is to see your entry point, as long as I look at the charts, I keep getting more and more sure that the price returns against the trend almost always occur, and as I already wrote above, the probability of price returns during an unlucky entry is very high, last night I also got into sell, but one order was placed late - too low, had to exit at breakeven.as the possibility of price return is high and these 30 points are enough for me today, maybe in an hour I'll have another look

And to enter by the trend, when the trend is probably "exhausted", is suicidal, it is too late to go up, because it may happen at the beginning of a new trend to be at the very top in the wrong direction

torgus:

That's it! The bourgeois have run out of call pools!

Can you tell me where to get the data on the options? And in fact the old options will work out till May 6... so there is such a picture there apparently tekto at 1.48 will hit specifically? or will they keep it for a couple of three months?

seolink74:

In general, it's suicidal to stand in the uptrend. How many reasons and occasions to stand to sell?

Everything has its own reason ))))

seolink74:
Can you tell me where to get the options data?
Here

torgus:
here
Thank you very much... Are you using the paid version for your analysis?

IgorM:

But to enter a trend when the trend is probably "exhausted" - imho suicidal, it is too late to go up, so you can be at the beginning of a new trend to be at the top in the wrong direction

nice words, ... +100

SEVER11:
golden words, ... +100
What a suicide... SL and all...

SEVER11:
golden words, ... +100

Not really, but an acquaintance taught me, he said the golden words: why enter in the middle of a movement? It's easier to enter against the current movement, because everyone will want to follow the movement and 90% of traders will lose, be different and you have a better chance to succeed.

like this.

IgorM:

Not really, but an acquaintance taught me, he said the golden words: why enter in the middle of a movement? It's easier to enter against an already established movement, because everyone will want to follow the movement and 90% of traders will lose, be different and have a better chance to succeed

like this

In the States they've recently summed up the statistics. So the losers are already 80 not 90 =))

And they also say that most people see every market movement as a missed profit and try to jump into the last wagon )))