EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 687

IgorM:

Not really, but an acquaintance taught me, he said the golden words: why enter in the middle of a movement? It's easier to enter against an already established movement, because everyone will want to follow the movement and 90% of traders will lose, be different and have a better chance to succeed

like this

This is the thing, you have to learn to take profit from any market trend and, most importantly, you have to remember to "rest" from the market in time

SEVER11:
That's the thing, you just have to learn to profit from any market movement for yourself and, most importantly, not to forget to "rest" from the same market at the right time
I tried to trade in both directions - I can't do it, it's easier for me to follow one direction during the day. My current strategy is simple - I look at the local tops (H1 and H4 high/low), if they are updated, it means that I can go to the market going towards the high/low, If I leave a profitable position for a few hours, the price often goes back to my entry points and instead of + I have 0. I'm testing my TS on a micro account third week, so far I have + 38 and -1 trade, and then let's see what happens;)

IgorM:
I try to trade in both directions - it does not work for me, it is easier for me to keep to one direction during the day, and my strategy is simple - I look at the local highs (high/low H1 and H4), if they have updated, then I can enter the market in the direction of the broken high/low, If I leave a profitable position for a few hours, the price often goes back to my entry points and instead of + I have 0. I'm testing my TS on a micro account third week, so far I have + 38 and -1 trade, and then let's see what happens;)
So the easier the condition the better. May be try to trade on condition of closing all trades when balance reaches certain profit for the day. I used this variant earlier, although I use it now and sometimes

IgorM:

Yep, it's always like that, it was +30 or +50 pips and in 10 minutes it was -50 pips (((

I am also waiting for EUR to go down, I have been going down for the third day, but so far I am at breakeven, the EUR does not want to go down, I think if I try to buy EUR, then it will definitely go down and for a long time ))))))

If the market entry is unsuccessful, then there is a high probability to exit on a pullback, and if the entry is successful, then you can either use a SL at the open price and take a chance, or just take 30-50 points

Against the trend - definitely a loss (can we wait out this trend ?!). Above the euro is a monthly trend resistance and I don't think it will break it - it will go slowly along (it is exhausted, all the money is in the bank - it is necessary to move it and correct). From below a daily trend (anyway, something will happen! Maybe tomorrow), a triangle, the sell was logical now and by the trend (m30) from 4440 may be a buy. (in the evening, at night the trends will remain unbroken forces not those Ihmo)

H1 USD-EUR sell bump. 1.4465 TP1 1.44.40 TP2 1.44.20

Fartowiy:
H1 USD-EUR sell bump. 1.4465 TP1 1.44.40 TP2 1.44.20

Euro\usd agree, see picture above (your opinion?)

Possible pullback to 1.44.75-85

On breach of 1.4420 target to 1.4375

The advisor closed the sale and opened to buy ))))

artikul:

The advisor closed the sale and opened to buy ))))

What advisor?