EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 356

margaret:
Not Europe, but France... On the contrary, Germany continues to maintain economic relations and advocates for Libya...

And Belgium. Exactly like a collective farm, one half of the village is for the 'whites' and the other half for the 'reds')))

margaret:
Not Europe, but France... On the contrary, Germany continues to maintain economic relations and advocates for Libya...
Germany seems to have had enough of US adventures and Sarkozy has gone the way of US presidents who cannot run a country properly so they make wars.

strangerr:

And Belgium. Exactly like a collective farm, one half of the village is for 'whites' and the other for 'reds'.)
I don't know, back when there were 'whites' and 'reds' my parents weren't even in the draft, certainly not me...

strangerr:

Right. Said a couple of hours ago that we were going to go up to 1.42+_ before the fall - so chipped in a few quid each)))
I have a feeling the Eurobucks is going to 1.43

DhP:
I think the Eurobucks is going to 1.43
Depends on how 4216 goes, there is a pivot point there.

DhP:

It's not going anywhere, it's wobbling in place today.

Noterday:
Depends on how 4216 goes, there's a pivot point there.

It's breaking resistance little by little.

green option possible on the pound (sold short stop)

DhP:

and higher (but not today) ...the days rule...

DhP:
Judging by the daily chart on the parno-hoof, which I drew, the resistance is around 1.435, but the animal is sluggish, so I am not so sure. At least I agree with many people that we should wait for the reversal, the only question is, where and when?