EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 355

"As far as I know, apart from the news about the aggressors' downed attackers, there has been nothing else - i.e. financial, my opinion, the accumulation of volume has ended - the shelling has started".

A couple of Messers were shot down?)))

margaret:
This upward movement does not look justified, because the USA managed to get involved in the Libyan conflict after all. And history shows that no conflict in which Washington has been a party has benefited the national currency.
The buck was on the rise in Yugoslavia.

If you're serious, start there. Just read it 2-3 times a day, it will put itself away. After a month, you can move on to practice. (there should be two attachments, a notation and a wave memo, if something is missing, tell me.) For some reason it doesn't stick. I'll try it via private message. If it doesn't work, give me an email.

IDLER:
On Yugoslavia the tank was growing.
When was this? (Year, month)

"margaret:

This upward movement does not look justified, because the United States did manage to get involved in the Libyan conflict. And history shows that no conflict in which Washington has been involved has ever been good for the national currency.

Well, the states are hardly at war... Europe is at war... the states are just throwing tamaganks... and the planes and stuff are all from Europe... So there's more europe than the states... that's worth bearing in mind...

ZetM:

If you're serious, start there. Just read it 2-3 times a day, it will put itself away. After a month, you can move on to practice. (there should be two attachments, a notation and a wave memo, if something is missing, tell me.) For some reason it doesn't stick. I'll try it via private message. If it doesn't work, give me an email.

Thank you I am waiting.

Tantrik:
Thank you, I look forward to it.

I sent it via private message. Strange, I couldn't get it to the forum, but I got it to the message box.

margaret:
strangerr. I wonder why Soros isn't showing himself... He said that the dollar is "dead" and sits silently, watching... And now we sit and watch the beginning of the collapse of the dollar in practice... This is just a rumour, maybe the dollar will show itself... But, if the ECB does raise the rate on April 7, we are unlikely to see 1.24 at the end of the year as predicted by some banks...

It's hard to predict anything at all on the rate...(screenshot)...the collapse of the quid is debatable...and at the very least not a quick one...

Alexsandr76:
"margaret:

This upward movement does not look justified, because the United States did manage to get involved in the Libyan conflict. And history shows that no conflict in which Washington has been involved has ever been good for the national currency.

Well, the states are hardly at war... Europe is at war... the states are just throwing tamaganks... and the planes and stuff are all from Europe... So there's more europe than the states... that's worth bearing in mind...

Not Europe, but France... On the contrary, Germany continues to support economic relations and advocate for Libya...

margaret:
When was this? (Year, month)

24.03.99 Primakov turned the plane around. Do you remember?