EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 360

IDLER:

Second offence today, there's sure to be an earthquake.

In Miami.

Fartowiy:
I don't care which way it goes, you bet on coffee grounds (north to south). I raised 129 pips on USD-CAD and USD-EUR and I told you the Euro will go up. I don't look and read the news (it's a pity to waste my time). My indicator (smart) does not read forecasts too, but makes a profit without any promo. I offered it to you, but no one reacted. Yeah, well, I'm a newcomer to your forum: )))))

Well put it out there and let's have a look at it...

stranger

what are they predicting on mt5 ? show me a screenshot...

Fartowiy:
I don't care where it goes. I raised 129 pips on the USD-CAD and the USD-EUR and I told you that the euro goes up. I don't look and read the news (it's a pity to waste my time). My indicator (smart) does not read forecasts too, but makes a profit without any promo. I offered it to you, but no one reacted. Yeah, well, I'm a newcomer to your forum: )))))

You must have the wrong forum... You should go to MT5, they will thank you for it:

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/96-EUR-USD/page1976

Vizard:
stranger

what are they predicting on mt5 ? show me a screenshot...

up.

Fartowiy:
I don't really care where it goes. I've raised 129 pips on USD-CAD and USD-EUR and I told you the Euro will go up. I don't look and read the news (it's a pity to waste my time). My indicator (smart) does not read forecasts too, but makes a profit without any promo. I offered it to you, but no one reacted. Yeah, well, I'm a newcomer to your forum: )))))

Well, kudos to you and your indicator (it's the first I've heard of it though I read the thread all the time, I must have missed it).

I personally do not care where the price will go, I'll take mine anyway. And your statement is just a show-off.

margaret:
Three days later - 12 years. Eleven weeks into the fierce North Atlantic Alliance air war against the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia in March-June 1999.

It is logical to mark the anniversary of the historic reversal with a trend reversal.

Fartowiy:
up

Put up the turkey.

m 5-15 30 H-4 D W M upwards and clockwise downwards.

Vizard:
stranger

what are they predicting on mt5? show me a screenshot...

i am not a stranger, but there is a screen today