EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 346

Yannick:
I have the 161 level at 1.42105 on the H4
the difference is small on the n1 n4 etc.) the most important thing is to set the levels correctly)

DhP:

Up 40p in 4 hours.

Place your bets, gentlemen...))

I don't want to sit there again today) it's perverse, it doesn't work like it should, and al***y they have a problem with internal transfers)

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao: we are optimistic about US, European and global economies

" China-US trade imbalance must be urgently addressed
" "I am surprised and shocked" to see oil prices above $100 a barrel
" Rising prices are the result of soft monetary policies in some countries, tensions in the Middle East

margaret:
Marishka appeared on MT5

Celebrated)))

I went there to read her, she wrote correctly: "As for gratitude...you should think in principle why you need forums...if for the sake of gratitude, you'd better organise your own web service for paid predictions".

strangerr:

Celebrated)))

I went there to read her, she wrote correctly: "As for gratitude...you think in principle, why do you need forums...if for the sake of gratitude, you'd better organise your own web service for paid predictions."

Agreed

margaret:
Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao: we are optimistic about US, European and global economies

" Trade imbalance between China and US must be urgently addressed
" "I am surprised and shocked" to see oil prices above $100 a barrel
" Rising prices are the result of soft monetary policies in some countries, tensions in the Middle East

When it snows in winter, some comrades are also surprised))))

Or maybe the reason for the growth is that oil stocks are declining, not the other way around?)))

Moved down? Or are we just rehearsing?

What was that? :)

DhP:
Has it moved down? Or just rehearsing?

It's the US stock exchange that has opened

2011.03.21 15:37:03 *Dollar strengthens against major currencies after US Treasury announces sale of mortgage-backed securities

Four hours of climbing up and one 15 minute candle down.