EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 980

Murik09:

Margarita I constantly read your news and try to analyse it myself, but the forecasts do not always coincide with price movements.

For example: On May 13 GDP EU 2.5% and the exchange rate went down.

The eurik was not supposed to go up.

"The euro did not react much to the eurozone GDP data, as the figures were almost in line with analysts' forecasts."

margaret:
If there is a third round of quantitative easing, it will be announced in December 2011.

The news does not affect global trends, it can either speed up or slow down the price approach to levels in the short term.

The Americans will drag their feet on raising interest rates because once they do, the bubble called the

American economy will burst, and the Fed is well aware of that. That is why Obama is at the helm right now...

This figure will go down in history as a big black mark on the reputation of the U.S., he will play the role of Kirienko.

NYROBA:

The dollar will fall in the medium term, to a maximum of autumn 2011, against the euro to around 1.72.

And it is unlikely that it will be allowed to fall to 1.72...Europe will discount with intervention, will set option barriers...they do not need such an expensive euro by the autumn of this year....

margaret:
And they are unlikely to let it fall to the 1.72 area...Europe will discount with intervention, will set up option barriers...they don't need such an expensive euro by this fall....

No one is going to ask Europe. Look, the high at the end of this year will be 1.72 in the autumn

NYROBA:

No one is going to ask Europe. Look, the high at the end of this year will be 1.72 in the autumn
I don't argue that the peak will be at the end of this year (there are reasons not to argue), but it is unlikely to be the 1.72 level...

NYROBA:

The news does not affect global trends, it can either speed up or slow down the price's approach to levels on the short term.

where are the facts...?

NYROBA:

No one is going to ask Europe. Look, the high at the end of this year will be 1.72 in autumn

From the archive:

2011-04-27 17:35

According to a monthly survey of German exporters conducted by Commerzbank, the majority of respondents continue to go against the trend and bet on the fall of the single currency.

The bank notes that the mood of German companies has deteriorated compared to March: 66% of respondents now expect a EUR/USD decline during the year, while last month the number of bears on the pair was 46%.

If the uptrend of the euro does not reverse in the next few months, some German companies will post very large losses.

And this is just the beginning, what happens if the euro rises even higher?

Furthermore, the surveyed companies believe that the European currency will fall against the Swiss franc, the pound as well as the Polish zloty and the Russian ruble.

Vizard:
where are the facts...?
What facts (he himself broadcasts), an invasion of missions!!! Go to Niroba's website (he will ban you there)

Tantrik:
What other facts (he himself broadcasts), mission infestation!!! go to Niroba's site (he will banish you there)

I won't go...I'm afraid of getting infected...

not enough assholes for all the missions ))))

well, people have become picky - the colour music hurts the eyes, 25 pips is not enough now from 1000 and on - now it's a lot.