EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 984

And this is the pound, two likely developments.

ZetM:

Hi....)))), how about this....? Alternatively, without the statements.....)))))

Hi...yeah, sure... I'd like to correct to 1.44.... and we can fall from there )))

Temnyj:

Once again we hit the three-year trend line (green line)

In mt4 the sloping lines go away a bit on small tf...

Vizard:

I'd like to correct to 1.44.... and then we can fall from there)))
Even if it were 1.43 ...

Vizard:

In mt4 the sloping lines go away a bit on small tf...

If it's not much less than a couple of tens of pips, it's not much of a big deal, I might suggest extending yesterday's pivot.

zznobzz:
Yes even to 1.43 ...

I'm laughing...that's for sure...just have to drop to 1.4 first ))))

Vizard:

hilarious...that's for sure...just need to drop to 1.4 first ))))
Buy EUR CHF and hold until the 19th - now the low point ))) hurry up - aaaaaaah profit

Mixon777:
Buy EUR CHF and hold until the 19th - now low points )))) hurry up - aaaaaaah profit

whatever you say))) 3 week test of poking at quadrant 9 - great experience...))))

i wish you and niroba and yusuf would throw in a euro m5 discussion...)))

hhy. intraday post Q9 forecasts...with half a year to go....

Vizard:

If you say so))) 3 weeks of poking at Square 9 for no good reason - great experience...))))

i wish you and niroba and yusuf would throw in a euro m5 discussion...)))

ry...intraday put out q9 forecasts...with half a year to go...

i got a 100% match - i told you i use real technique and i got one good result - i got a good result yesterday with cad - i got one today with JPY - but i will keep it till 19

When I will earn a million - I will hire people and delete all branches with this method - secrets - and the idiots let them trade on the bare charts and feed the DCs - those who know something do not sit here - but rather work for a bank or a private fund - thank you!

Thank you.)

Galina:

What's so scary about the 1.4130 level? What's holding it up like that? I don't see anything on my chart...