EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 974

Dimka-novitsek:
I like all of Margaret's comments, she's great.
>

Evgen157:

Activist...Komsomol girl...... and generally a good girl)))))))))

That's right! Although probably not a Komsomol member, funny drawings, all the comments are cool and useful.

I don't think "A Dog's Heart" is relevant, it's a bit cheesy.

DDFedor:

Please comment on your posts on your behalf with your own comments, clarifications and analysis. Otherwise, the news you post in this form not only has no value, but also falls under the definition of flooding, littering the thread. Consider it a warning.

And she both comments on them and translates them and is asked to post them, because not everyone has RSS installed, especially Stranger likes these posts, but at the moment he has made a lot of money and is off somewhere in the Canary Islands :)))))

DDFedor:

Please comment on your posts on your behalf with your own comments, clarifications and analysis. Otherwise, the news you post in this form not only has no value, but also falls under the definition of flooding, littering the thread. Consider this a warning.

How should your comments be interpreted? They are more rubbish. He will comment on them if he deems it necessary, but he will not. Warnings are vain and unfounded. Someone reads the news and sees the point, but there is no need to explain the point to her.

If a person answers a question with quotes of Esenin, Pushkin or aphorisms, he is a polymath, but if he answers with quotations from economic diaries, news and statements of politicians, he is a flooder...

Thank you all for your support!

Is anyone interested in Bernanke's speech or to give the gist of it when his speech is over?

Seconded.

Margaret - THANK YOU!!!

Nope -- only as you go, like last time, because the course throws up after every phrase...

margaret:

Thank you all for your support!

Is anyone interested in Bernanke's speech or to give the gist of it when his speech is over?

Yes!

Dimka-novitsek:

Yes!

The newsfeed is in English now (I can't write in Russian that fast), but the gist of his speech now is about innovation, science and technology... so you won't lose anything by not finding out...

as soon as I have something on the subject, I'll post it