EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 998

fqbj:

Look at the month above 1.46 probably not, but 1.0 could easily be.

I only look at months when I think about what to do.

Do not laugh, it's true. The key to success and a correct forecast is to look at the global trend correctly.

You should take into account all the timeframes.

I do not believe in 1.0 for the Eu. More like 1.6 again.

margaret:

There will be no debt restructuring, but there will be privatisation of state assets and a sale of assets to pay off the debt...

BUT, if there is a restructuring, then of course the euro will go down...because it is already a threat of the collapse of the EU...and who needs it?

Thanks for the reply!

And yesterday I drew on the dollar franc, also on a thread somewhere...

The targets are still the same.

Most likely to hit the cross of the horizontal level and the sloping line.

Galina:

I only look at months when I think about what to do.

Don't laugh, it's true. The key to success and a correct forecast is to look at the global trend correctly.

All the timeframes have to be taken into account.

In short, I do not believe in 1.0 for the Eu. I think we should go back to 1.6.

I wish to God your words about 1.6 would come true, otherwise I would be in for a big blowout. But the eu will not break out of the corridor.

fqbj

I wish your words about 1.6 would come true, otherwise I would be in for a big loss. But the eu won't break out of the corridor.

Maybe not, but we will have one more attempt to break it up. And that attempt could start now.

So from these levels we can easily go back to 1.5150 or so.

Quite likely now the bottom of the eurik.

I am at least of that opinion.

And then the breakdown at 1.35. I have such a scenario in my mind so far.

It is clear that it is too global, and there is nothing to confirm this scenario yet.

And the current move of the Eurik upwards within the last days is just a correction, but who knows, may be it will be so...

On the USD franc has all chances to go up to 0.79 ... On thedaily chart it has already shown a divergence, and it is already bad for the further move upwards ...

odiseif:
USD frank has all chances to go to 0,79 ... On the daily chart, it has already shown a divergence, and it is already bad for the further move up ...

It's easy.

Galina: in the morning, before work, and in the evening after.

So you're working, too, huh? With such a wonderful catch?!

P.S. Here's a thought at 4 a.m., after a pee, for a bit of a flub...

Good day to all.

Good support was formed (marked in green), its breakthrough will most likely lead to the downward movement till the end of the week.

I myself expect a bounce from these levels to 1.4330.

Colleagues, the main trend, so strong that even the main force of the correction, is directed towards the main trend. The correction ends, we should already think about building a sales pyramid. IMHO of course...))))