EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 985

Mixon777:
Buy EUR CHF and hold until the 19th - now the low point ))) hurry up - aaaaaaah profit
Did as you said - made a buy on EUR/Franc. Now I will really wait for the confirmation of your strategy :). If it proves to be true - I will be loyal to you as a vassal to a suzerain :).

herzogtier:
Did as you said - made a buy on EUR/Franc. Now I will really wait for the confirmation of your strategy :). If it proves to be true, I will be loyal to you as a vassal to a suzerain :).

This is not a strategy but a higher number - if all goes well there will be a lot of cream for EUR CHF - or it will be stuck in place till 19 and then down to 22

But it is too early to make predictions - the 17th is low - wait till the 19th. If on the 11th you would sell EUR USD, you would get 300 pips profit if you pull up to the 13th.

Mixon777:

In historical terms it is 100% coincidence - I told you that I really use the technique and as you see one profit - yesterday I took the cream from CAD, today it is from JPY - but I will keep it until 19 there will be even more cream

When I earn a million, I will hire people and remove all branches with this method - secrets - and let the idle traders and feed the brokerage companies.

Thank you.)

Hi. Can the USD/JPY also be bought until the 19th ?

and we will make a different prediction

Vizard:

as you say...))) 3 week test of useless poking at sq9 is a great experience...))))

i wish you and niroba and yusuf would throw in a euro m5 discussion...)))

ry...intraday, post your q9 forecasts...with half a year to go...

god loves a trinity ))

Mixon777:

But it is too early to make predictions - the 17th is low - wait for the 19th high if on the 11th you would have sold EUR USD then you would have gained 300 pips profit if you had pulled until the 13th

Mixon777 Here is your picture you posted https://c.mql4.com/forum/2011/05/xifmjd.JPG it was high yesterday and today you have a different picture. It's time to make up your mind

Kolivi:
and we will make a different prediction
When you lose a couple hundred pips with this toy then you will stop looking in this direction (I mean the Trading Central forecasts)

Stoyn:
Hi. Can the USD/JPY also be bought until the 19th ?
Price on Ishimoku on D1 is now in the cloud + slightly bounced off the weekly R1 if the next R2 stop at 81.91 does not reverse

Mixon777:

This is not a strategy but a higher number - if all goes well there will be a lot of cream for EUR CHF - or it will be stuck in place till 19 and then down to 22

But it is too early to make predictions - the 17th is low - wait till the 19th. If on the 11th you would sell EUR USD, you would get 300 pips profit if you pull up to the 13th.

I'll make another prediction too )))

So, it is safe to buy from 1.2429. From there will be a strong pullback according to my calculations, and the stop line is close, approximately at 1.2370.

Although, I support your opinion about the possible bounce today. The fact that it will pass within two days is probable, but even if it happens, the signals to the shorts will be stronger.

I want to note, that I also prepare to buy it, but only from the levels that are shown in the picture. Now it is too early in my opinion.

And my profit for this layout is around 550 pips of movement, that's a minimum.

Mixon777: ............................and let the rednecks continue to trade on bare charts and feed the DCs. - those who know something do not sit here - but rather work for a bank or private foundation -////

Thank you.)

Michael, I do not know how old you are, but you've obviously taken a beating in the head. At least watch your mouth sometimes and have some respect for those around you.