EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 982

seolink74:
I'm sleeping now... I'm too lazy to pull it up... so tomorrow... or maybe I'll get up at night and push it...

Good night)))

See you tomorrow !

Galina:

Good night ))))

See you tomorrow !

Just kidding...I still have to break even and wait for the update on Yandex

Here's my view of the Dollar Franc picture for tomorrow...

That is a slight bounce to 0.8860 and then down again to 0.8731.

You know, I could be wrong.

NYROBA:

Tell me, what do your "childish drawings" (you can't call them diagrams with markup) have to do with Wave Analysis ....?

NYROBA:

Fundamental analysts will come up with various good and bad news, and will adjust it well to the current market situation.

They don't make up the news... you should know by now... and not to be confused with analysts' interpretations and calculations...

that's why you have to learn to read the tape and draw conclusions yourself ... not read the "ready-made" ))) ...

that's normal ... I am writing for young people - learn ... (especially Dimka) + languages ...

The currency will not grow (globally) if the economy is weak... The currency will not grow (globally) if the country's economy is dysfunctional ... + something else of course ...

sorry, I am an ignoramus myself and suffer from it

ZetM:

Welcome back. It's been a while since you've been here.

Thank you.

Murik09:

I try to analyse it myself, but the forecasts do not always coincide with price movements.

For example: May 13 EU GDP 2.5% and the exchange rate went down.

they do not have to coincide...

on the euro only about 70 mayi...
somewhere around 20 significant....although all have weight of course...
+ one should also take into account the other half of the currency pair...etc etc...
the topic is complex and difficult to analyse fully due to
lack of deep mayi history...
+ the expected performance forecasts are also published - and the pair can work them out in advance
(before the news is released), on anticipation (rumor)...

and that NYROBA's "news does not affect global trends"
is not so...

screenshot (euro) - specially marked (red short, blue long)

the global influence is clearly visible...

Dimka-novitsek:
Thank you.

You're welcome... just keep it in mind (study the subject)... it'll come in handy...

ZetM:

Tell me, what do your "childish drawings" (you can't call them diagrams with markup) have to do with Wave Analysis ....?

Many people have asked themselves this question... Well, a person draws, maybe he is an artist at heart. One should not waste his talent, let him draw and paint to his heart's content. These paintings should be protected, maybe in 20 years they will be masterpieces, because now someone is ready to pay big money for "black squares" and here the range of colours is richer and the "background" in the form of prices is elaborated. That's the way a man sees the world - what can you do about it?)