Strategic foresight systems - page 23

Farnsworth:

.... I don't analyse graphs, I think it's useless...

Very interesting, how can that be?

Can't the date of the bidding tool be called a graph? Or is a graph something that is already displayed?

Sorry, you got me confused. :)

joo:

Very interesting, how can that be?

Can't the date of the bidding tool be called a graph? Or is a chart something that is already displayed on the screen?

Sorry, you've got me confused. :)

I do not analyse in terms of TA, i.e. I do not build fibo levels, I do not build channels, fans, grids, etc. etc. I hope, that in a creative impulse the TA apologists haven't expropriated the word "analysis", it will be not fair, we must leave the possibility for others to express themselves, because it seems that FreeLance simply does not understand what I want to say, and I lack graphic means. :о)

Farnsworth:
I don't analyse in terms of TA, i.e. I don't build fibo levels, I don't build channels, fans, grids, etc. etc. I hope, that in a creative burst TA apologists have not expropriated the word "analysis", it will be absolutely unfair, we must leave the possibility for others to express themselves, because it seems that FreeLance simply does not understand what I want to say, and I lack graphic means. :о)

Yeah, I see. I think I know what you mean.

I'm not picking on you, I just want to know what I do myself... Although, do I really need to know? - I doubt it, but I guess I'm not a TAMA (free-form word, verb) either.

it seems to me that by TA we mean different things... ;)

You think of TA as a set of "embryonic thermometers", I: share and see TA solely as a love of price - and in "predictions" built on such a foundation.

As soon as you start using information from other sources, involving other entities ( you name it :) - you, for me, are no longer in TA...

But here, so far - naked Wasser.

What portrayals are missing?

Why disassociate yourself?

What's wrong with TA?

;)

FreeLance:

You think of TA as a set of "embryonic thermometers", I: share and see TA solely as a love of price - and in "predictions" built on such a foundation.

As soon as you start using information from other sources, involving other entities ( you name it :) - you, for me, are no longer in TA...

But here, so far - naked Wasser.

What portrayals are missing?

Why disassociate yourself?

What's wrong with TA?

;)

nothing shameful. There are just two observations:

1. defining TA as an analysis of price only and nothing else is not a definition at all. Because you can shove all the methods of matstatistics, theorist etc. under it. TA can be defined ONLY AND EXCLUSIVELY as a collection of specific methods. And, accordingly, one can be critical or uncritical of specific methods, not of TA as a whole. There is no TA as a whole.

2. The price is based on all the information currently available in the market. But it does not contain the information which will be known to the market in a second. This is the main problem. And the price changes because of the information. And with this formulation of the question, all TA methods are questioned.

Waveformers, elioticians and others draw all their graphical figures on the chart in their own way and there will always be one drawing out of many, which will very accurately correspond to the future price dynamics.

The question is how objective it is.

It is clear that the price movement on Friday was heavily disturbed by the earthquake in Japan. And no one could have foreseen it. Check out the EURUSD thread and you will find at least a couple of charts there that predicted this exact dynamic. TA?

FreeLance:

No wonder, TA doesn't even have clear definitions, both the 'awareness' of the self as a discipline and the 'inside' is a mess. Understand it however you like.

You see TA as a set of "embryonic thermometers", I do: share and see TA solely as a love of price - and in "predictions" built on such a foundation.

You're not paying attention, I wrote that TA in my humble understanding is complete Nonsense!!!!

As soon as you start using information from other sources, involving other entities ( you name it :) - you, to me, are no longer in TA...

Not using other entities yet, just thinking about how to approach those entities. You should finally understand a simple truth, the trajectory (its appearance) does not characterize the process itself, it does not characterize in any way, that's what the properties of quotes are. All TA is useless, we need other, fundamentally different approaches. Applying to the price a bunch of different lines, the analysis t? - You may as well flip a coin and the probability of guessing will be similar.

But here, for now, it's naked Wasser.

It's prediction/trading, which is always tricky. You better tell me what will happen with EURUSD. My system is showing the continuation of the trend from 02.16 (18 days already). I will be able to tell you more accurately tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

What kind of images are you missing?

Truth :o).

Why deny it?

What's wrong with TA?

It's not like I'm agitating. Have fun ...

FAGOTT:

I don't analyze in terms of TA, i.e. I don't build fibo levels, channels, fans, grids, etc. etc. I hope, that in their creative burst TA apologists haven't expropriated the word "analysis", it will be not fair, it will be necessary to leave the possibility for others to express themselves, because it seems that FreeLance simply does not understand what I want to say, and I lack graphic means. :о)

It's a simple indicatorless analysis ... although the price itself is also an indicator ... if a foundation is attached - the foundation is also an indicator ...

I don't analyze in terms of TA, i.e. I don't build Fibo levels, channels, fans, grids, etc.

Farnsworth:

TA in my humble understanding is utter Nonsense!!!!

"Ostap is up"

if the analysis uses open and close prices...then it's the same TA i.e. 2 wagons...

Vizard:

"Ostap's got it bad."

Ostap is not the worst artistic character :o)

if opening and closing prices are used in the analysis...it's the same TA i.e. 2 dips...

i don't use dips and os prices are in no way related to MA, a very incorrect comparison

PS: and I no longer even hope to "take away" one of the shrines from TA - MA, although this thing is purely mathematical with great application value. But it has come to the point, that now everything that works in any way - TA. :о)

Vizard:

"Ostap is going down"...

if opening and closing prices are used in the analysis...it is the same TA i.e. 2 wagons...

The purpose of this thread is to make credible predictions or find a percentage of credibility. All the rest is flooding - and comrades don't understand polite treatment.