Found the talent - page 30

Tantrik:

Proud! And you're a martin?
What makes you think that?

sever30:
You men will remain with your phobias. you want a riddle? does increasing the lot of the next position after the SL within the TS always result in a martingale infestation?

No not always, you need to know when to stop :)

RomanS:

No not always, you need to know when to stop :)

like alcohol :)

I'm getting rid of my duties as a Duty Officer, I'm sick of explaining and proving it to everyone. Let them keep looking for accounts with a 10% margin of a couple of hundred quid and an underlying contract of 100 000 $. Some are afraid to invest, others take their chances, and everyone is pouring in.)

sever30:
What makes you think that?

so not a single answer on the merits is there a demo? a martin? Isn't that the ts with the pound (very positive opinion about it - need to test the same 1-2 months) tested?

sever30:
At the risk of total drainage, the probability of drainage is the same as a fatal car accident, so if you drive a car, you may as well invest in my TS.:)
to be honest it's getting pretty scary - you don't have to develop a strategy, you just have to put an order in any direction and switch off the computer for a couple of weeks, the main thing is to double the deposit before you withdraw it ;)

sever30:
eh, men, you'll stay with your phobias. you want a riddle? increasing the lot of the next position after the SL within the TS, does it always entail a martingale infection of the system?

Well, you've got it all mixed up again... :-))) Martingale systems don't get infected, but they get cured... :-))) Try a martini after sex... - you'll want another...... martini :-))) - it's to the question of "moderate" martin use: "You can't be a little pregnant"... If a martini, then a martini... If you have sex, you have sex... :-)))

P.S. I'm just kidding...

chepikds:
I don't want to be with you.
No one has ever suggested it to you.

IgorM:
To be honest, you don't have to develop a strategy, you can just put an order in any direction and switch off the computer for a couple of weeks, the main thing is to have time to withdraw the first double of the deposit ;)
of course it is. you think you are in a fairy tale?)

Roman.:

Well, you've got it all mixed up again... :-))) Martingale systems don't get infected, but they get cured... :-)))

this contagion is incurable, you have to overprotect yourself:)

sever30:
You think you're in a fairy tale?)

the answer is yes!!! ;)

And yet it spins! (с)