Catching a reversal or correction - page 14

Svinozavr:

No! The exit is very important. It has to be done in the same context as the entrance.

You could, of course, shoot yourself - that's the way out too. But only a pathologist can appreciate the beauty of temporal bone fragmentation...

Exit, in fact, is completely mediated by input. Otherwise, it's not a game, it's a wank...

If 9 out of 10 entries go over 50 points with maximal stop 25/15 - we have much more money to make than if 4-5 trades in a row do not go further than +1. That's why an entry is not a cakewalk)))) The marked idea is very interesting, can you be more specific, what exactly does it mean?

Svinozavr:

Wait, I'm outlining... Are you sure of your ignorance? Then, please, let's continue...

So you're saying that there are models that are not equally likely? And you know them?

Svinozavr:

Wait, I'm outlining... Are you sure of your ignorance? Then, please, let's continue...

:о)))))))).. NTH 20.02.2011 15:47, I join in. If you can, translate into closer to vernacular.I have a couple of educations, but I don't understand .

tara:
This one, imho, is more acceptable, especially for TFs of H4 and above:
Nah, the first one seems to work smoother. This one doesn't shoot in places... Maybe I haven't figured out the settings.

Gerasimm:
Nah, the first one seems to work smoother. It's not firing in places... Maybe I haven't figured out the settings.
The first one works on High/Low - it is logical to use it to set stops. The second one works with Close that reduces the number of false (imho) signals and often allows seeing a fractal bar earlier. It is more logical to enter the market on it, especially on higher TF, the close level of which is the main landmark to determine the direction of further movement.

artmedia70 hello!!! I have a good idea!!! Only I do not write MQ 4 just on your theme!

tara:
The first works on High/Low - it is logical to use it to set stops. The second one works with Close, which reduces the number of false (imho) signals and often allows seeing a fractal by a bar earlier. It is more logical to enter the market on it, especially on higher TF, the close level of which is a determining landmark to determine the direction of further movement.
Thanks anyway :o)

Germes111:

artmedia70 hello!!! I have a good idea!!! Only I do not write MQ 4 just on your theme!

I can outline a TS that works 100%.Can I use it to execute an EA or a robot.Are there any experts?

Gerasimm:
Yes, I've already realised that this one works on closure.I'll have to dig around.Thanks anyway :o)
Enjoy it :)

tara:
Enjoy it :)

Hello Tara!!! Can I see what kind of Expert Advisor you have! If not a secret! I just trade on the same system! Maybe I will give you something interesting or help!!!