What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion.

What form does time have, as a physical body, let's say?

If we measure time by some physical quantity, then maybe it must also have some form?

I would like to hear your opinion.

sever30:
I can clarify for you: it's all so nice and tempting at first, when there's plenty of time, but it all ends the same for everyone.

noob2010:
I can clarify for you: at first it's all so good and tempting when there's plenty of time, but it all ends the same for everyone.

The first two or three pages are a warm-up and then we get down to business:))

Courage.

ULAD:

The first two or three pages are a warm-up, then we get down to business:))

Courage.

You can't get any bolder than that. Except there's an Inquisition wandering around, threatening to crucify you on a cross))

noob, this is your second warning for rudeness. There will be no third.

Mathemat:
noob, this is your second warning for rudeness. There will be no third.

rudeness? manastir, no other way)) pardon, father father.

ULAD:

If we measure time by some physical quantity, then maybe it must also have some form?

We may suppose that a moving plane is very thin, the past is behind and the future is ahead and we move from the past to the future together with it.

Tantrik:
Можно предположить - плоскость движущаяся очень тонкая, позади прошлое, впереди будущее и мы вместе с ней то же движемся из прошлого в будущее.

We can assume it's the umpires who were given a button and now revel in it. Some get banned for nothing, some don't get banned for much. Everyone else is just trash))

ULAD:

A true scientist knows that time is shaped like an egg.

noob2010:

You can't get any bolder than that. Only there's an Inquisition wandering around, threatening to crucify you on a cross))

If you're in a boat, it's best not to go overboard (decency), otherwise the faint-hearted rowers may knock you over with an oar when their patience runs out.

ULAD:

The first two or three pages are a warm-up and then we get down to business:))

Courage.

You can't believe it.

Vonnosaurus also promised to enlighten about the feet, and then lay in the doldrums. Now everyone is confused about the feet, and then you with time.