What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion. - page 67

ULAD:

I'm interested in the word multigenerous. Couldn't find it. Oh, come on.

It seems to me that the speed of the process can vary over a large range within the limits of a chronometer's reading, and time is time. You can't change it except in our minds. With mushrooms, of course, it's faster.

I still don't understand one thing. Are we talking about time as an abstract quantity or as a, uh... a chronometer reading?

It's simple. Homogeneous implies a single source of origin, in contrast, heterogeneity implies a finite multitude of sources of origin.

ratnasambhava:

It is simple. Homogeneous means one source of origin, in contrast, heterogeneity implies a finite multitude of sources of origin.
what dictionary is this definition in?

yosuf:
Concerning what, if a process is unified and has its own time? It seems to us, sentient beings, that everything around is relative.

Regarding the observer. I will tell you a terrible secret - the speed of processes (time) is not homogeneous even on the surface of planet Earth. This difference is very small and can be detected by modern measuring instruments only at great distances.

You do not believe? Read about regular correction of atomic clocks on GPS satellites. Time on GPS satellites slows down by approx. 44 nanoseconds per day (their orbits are rather high, approx. 20,000 km). Therefore, the GPS on-board clock is corrected accordingly.

ULAD:
I would add. And it depends on the frequency of the pendulum.
No. It depends on the frequency of the pendulum.