What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion. - page 19

SEVER11:

What form does time take, let us assume a physical body? Your opinion... If you haven't noticed, the MetaTrader 4 already shows the form: month, week, day, etc... Or is it not enough ?

:-))) Don't forget - this rubbish is for broadening your mind ... :-)))

P.S. So, of course, "this" is not enough. I suggest more... :-))) Holidays after all...

SEVER11:

What form does time take, as let's assume a physical body? Your opinion... In MetaTrader 4, in case you haven't noticed, the form is already specified: month, week, day, etc... or is that not enough?

It's not the shape, it's the size. And that's not how you should shout.

Roman.:

Yes, I agree... Useful. It's just that maybe that's how I was taking it (seriously and cognitively). (In general the formulation of the question: "Time as a physical body???" is the first time I hear about it, that time is a physical body? There and at A.Einstein, I think, in his theory of relativity time is treated differently... something there, I mean time - shrinks, expands at velocities close to circumluminal speed, twin effect, etc., but not time as a physical body... "nonsense"). To the question of liberation of consciousness - one does not have to go far (pr. - someone lasso (Vitaly)) - In such branches too someone's consciousness will soon be "liberated" - to the level of a ban ... :-))) but then yes ... useful in some places... :-)))

P.S. I would phrase it somewhat differently... "This kind of VETHING serves no cognitive purpose"... but a good provocation for a ban.

Usefulness is understood by everyone in their own way. Sometimes it's useful to find a seed in a pile of manure, and there's certainly plenty of manure on the forum, but what can you do, as they say, "What we have". There is a cross-section of culture here. And who is there to be offended by?

Bathhouse. Elementary ignorance and lack of restraint leads to a ban. When there is no argument they become rude and "lose the bath.

"Time." Maybe you have something new to suggest on the timeline, then we will listen carefully. If you came to the branch for ready-made recipes and did not find them, then you should not stir up conflict and show your "reasonableness", as you and some "comrades" do.

This is the situation on all branches. It is clear that engaging in such gambling activities, adrenaline is collected a lot and splashed out on the pages of the forum.

When a topic is interesting for most it has an appropriate place in the thread. But bans and ostracizing will not help. When you lose interest in the topic, it will disappear from view and will not irritate you.

Time "flows":)))

ULAD:

Time "flows":)))

Or "stands still" and we "flow" :)))

ULAD:

The bathhouse. Banning is caused by basic uncultivation and lack of restraint. When there is no argument, they become rude and "lose the bathhouse".

Well, sometimes patience runs out.

ULAD:

I'm not flowing yet. I haven't had enough to drink:)))))
Don't overdo it, or it might leak in the opposite direction :)))

PapaYozh:
Well, sometimes you also run out of patience.
Patience and stamina need to be trained. This is especially important when working in the markets.

ULAD:
Patience and stamina need to be trained. This is especially important when working in the markets.

Read the name of the forum..., and I wish you "to be on topic" and not to initiate another provocative floodwave in vain.

It is easier for a person to operate in three coordinate systems. You can try X,Y,Z

where :

x - standard computation of time, (an outside observer)

y is the object's proper time flow, (the dynamics of the processes taking place)

z - acceleration or deceleration of time, relative to the standard calculus (optionally, a gap)

Time without time - one day it will come,

And we will be forcibly removed from our lives.

And then we will leave the human race,

We will stand before the one over whom time has no power.

..... but that's just lyrics.

What is time?