Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 69

joo: Leha, what are you looking at? - I recommend that you increase the frequency of giving out kicks to verbalists in this thread.
Come on, Andryukha, don't be so hard on them: they're almost all well-deserved flooders.

Mathemat:
Come on, Andrew, don't be so hard on yourself: they're almost all honoured lurkers.
Oh, all right, then. Don't hurt the deserving ones, and the rest of them, get stabbed. :)

joo:
Oh, all right, then. Leave the deserving ones alone, and the rest of us, get stabbed. :)
You're so democratic... The main thing is that you're fair.

Velius:
I don't understand formulas and language, but I have a logic, I understand that I need to change the settings otherwise it will lose the score, it's like 2x2
ref

Svinozavr:
You're so democratic... The main thing is that you're fair!
The main thing is not to be democratic and fair. The main thing is to be a deserving flooder. Then you're right.

DmitriyN:
I liked Peter's idea, there's something to it. A person electrocuted acquires superpowers (although maybe for a short time).

depraaaat...

:)

Let's not spam in the subject area

Let me bend the rules a little, because it's very original and funny. So here is an excerpt from one forum thread:

- YYY (15 May 2012 - 20:29) wrote:
Gentlemen losers if you can not help, let us not interfere with the development of the managers, the time will come in its place and you can be it I personally think that all once started from zero can in the future achieve great things.

- XXX (May 15, 2012 - 22:02) wrote:
Dear lucky YYY, you are not even in place of the manager, because you have not a drawdown on your account, but a total loss of PAMM account, along with money investors. And if it's no secret tell us losers, what stopped you from trading? Moon phases, northwest winds, the position of the stars?

- YYY (15 May 2012 - 22:35) wrote:

I cannot trade in the PAMM system because of your stupidity and the PAMM system conditions, when you get smarter and the Administration changes the conditions of the PAMM system, I will trade in the PAMM system

So there you go. So we still have the flowers ))))

Since it's straight to spam, I'll say.

Mystics. You're playing at something that hasn't started yet. And it may not even begin.

You're idiots. Yes! And I won't even apologize. No! Not idiots. Romantics! Romantics of the "suddenly, not fuck off" road!

You're indestructible. That's what the world's ponnastas is all about. Thank you. Bow low, thank you.

But those who have at least once turned on their head outside of the shower, who have at least once thought about their irrelevance, they'll understand.

Understand what? This is where the comrade makes his point...

Gone. And so he went...