Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 76

DmitriyN:
Is this one on petrol or what?
Yeah, especially the wooden one.

Reshetov:
Uh-huh, especially the wooden one.
A thought occurred to me. Make vintage irons, age them chemically (in acid, water, oxygen, etc.) and sell them to tourists. It would probably be profitable.

DmitriyN:
A thought occurred to me. Make vintage irons, age them chemically (in acid, water, oxygen, etc.) and sell them to tourists. It would probably be profitable.
Yeah. There'll be a queue. You will have to disperse unnecessary ones with a stick. Due to the global crisis many foreigners will soon need such irons.

DmitriyN:
Yes, yes! We should also master the production of glamorous papier-mache irons in gilding.

I used to have one of these. My great-grandfather had one. The iron had to be heated on the cooker. Old things are very reliable: a piece of cast iron is hard to break.

alexeymosc:
I used to have one of these. My great-grandfather had one. The iron had to be heated on the cooker. The old stuff is very reliable: a piece of cast iron is hard to break.
Mine was on coals)))

sanyooooook:
and mine are on coals )))

What a country!

A programmer writes programs that are traded on the market, while sitting at his computer in his trousers ironed over coals, looking out the window at how the party (United Russia) is clearing his driveway of snow instead of the utilities.

Mischek2:

What kind of country is this?!

A programmer writes programs that are traded on the market, while sitting at his computer in his trousers ironed over coals, looking out the window at how the party (United Russia) is clearing his driveway of snow instead of the utilities.

Just because the iron is in the barn does not mean that I use it.

You're looking at it the wrong way:

while he is sitting in the deep Udmurt forest talking to his computer, whispering to himself and laughing like a fool all of a sudden, looking out the window wondering how tractors got here to pave the way for me (no obstacles for the UdRo))). ).

Lastrer:

.... Probability is time....

there

DmitriyN:
Попробуйте чай в кофемолке измолоть до пылеобразного состояния.
( sadly):
(sadly) tried.
here