Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 63

ratnasambhava: I didn't actually drain the first $20 either. I lost it on the spread. And there were only one, two, and counting deals.

You only need willpower to do it.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/138996/page106

Misha, I corrected the link - Mathemat.

Svinozavr:
Vitya! Don't stop us from doing everything through the arse!

Fuck off.

Quote from the fifth forum :

Mischek 2012.05.11 18:28 | 81.201.17.198 ban #
Bormotun:

Alright that was fun, time to go:)

Yeah )) if you get bored, come over and we'll kick your asses again

vmajorov 11.05.2012 18:40
Ситуация следующая. Программирование я не изучал, но мыслишек много...

Oh, how I understand him...

Also from the fifth forum:

Bormotun: Когда сам начал оформлять заказ, вообще не думал что-либо читать об исполнителях, наверняка и каждый заказчик точно так же. Но время идёт и скоро нас будет много и мы прийдем и может я стану президентом:)

Lawyers are the enemy, technically illiterate and the most unscrupulous people, vapors and noodlers. <br / translate="no">
Until at least PhDs in engineering (and not in law \ economic sciences) come to power, there will be no development of deep oil refining, heat and electricity generation, no breakthrough in road and housing construction, and no normal car industry.
https://forum.mql4.com/ru/47018/unread#unread

Exact reference

About the codependency in Kodobase:

kpll:
KoHb9IK:

I've discovered a consistent pattern!

If you look at the profiles of particularly fierce critics, you'll notice that they are usually in no hurry to fill Kodobase with samples of their excellent code for free.

The critics already have enough work to do in recycling the rubbish that is posted here. They have a different task - recycling. Someone posts, the critics recycle.

Svinozavr 14.05.2012 10:49
You read ancient threads like this and it's like being told how you, as a little boy, shit yourself in front of a big crowd of guests...

Taken from here.