Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 91

Ihor Herasko:

Oscar...

I was thinking about it, put a line and let it count as if it had opened a pose there

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Question for programmers and knowledgeable in mql4

CrazyGreedBoss, 2017.12.09 17:32

I have an Expert Advisor written, but the hitch is this: if the price goes up the BUY orders are activated , if down the SELL orders are activated.

The question is how to make them work at the same time.

And if anyone can help in this thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/222109

Renat Akhtyamov:

So any price movement would open both buying and selling at once? I don't understand why. He asked his question in a bunch of threads and then somehow got cold feet.

Sergey Vradiy:

So any price movement would open both buying and selling at once? I don't understand why. He asked his question in a bunch of threads, and then he somehow lost his temper.

In my understanding, he sets pending orders and wants the price to activate both Buy and Sell at once, but in such a manner that the price does not get a lock. I can't do this because it is impossible, and the quote is not stupid...

Thread title in competitive forum:

"Sharing Grails
2 (only post verified Grails!!!)"

first message:

Hello everyone! Previous thread turned into a dump, everyone with Grails please welcome here. Grail upon grail, we get a super grail.

Юра куксов:

I do not know, maybe I'm wrong, but here, perhaps such a strategy, since this branch called Graal, here is its meaning: open two transactions simultaneously, with TakeProfit, for example in 500 points, one order goes to profit, and the other starts placing orders in 200 points with an increased lot, on the rollback, with the movement of TakeProfita, a Martin. I just do not understand what is the difficulty! Not clear at all?! These orders, from which went the martin, with an increased lot, at a certain stage, can discard half of the lots, so as not to have a margin call and continue its development further until a favourable expiry of circumstances for the better. And that order, which closes at TakeProfit, will be that very salvation from the margin call. Something like this? Maybe I am wrong. It happens.

Who didn't believe in the grail on a martin at first?

I realise the author is a nyub-nyub (hence the obfuscation), but a brilliant illustration on the subject of platform documentation and tutorials and of course the responsiveness and kindness of users :-)

PS just now noticed it's blurred but not completely...hope the author won't be offended

:)