Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 57

Mathemat:

Yusuf, the singer (18), continues to delight us (https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page389):

The East is a delicate matter. ;)

Mathemat:

Yusuf, the singer (18), continues to delight us (https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page389):

I wonder how this 'diarrhoea' helps the man play profitably

I guess if you don't know the prehistory, it's a logical dead end ))

sanyooooook 13.04.2012 08:20

Previous branch titles:

1. would you like a grail? ;)(Friday).

2. Galey is gone, gave away free to everyone who wants it, only rake is left

3. A flash mob of losers and whiners.

4. Not an interesting topic at all.

5. I'll call it a thread: The Paracha Bowl.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bartolom 13.04.2012 08:29

Here are the successes shared...

fozi:
I wonder how this "diarrhoea" helps one to play profitably
Please, on history since 2004, pick any year to start trading, and pick any year to end trading, this "diarrhea" will show you profit, after which you yourself will want to clean up your post, but will not let the moderators do so, to teach young people by this example. I've never posted in the annals, but I'm sick of it. To understand (18) you have to study it first and then call it diarrhea, if your tongue will turn.

yosuf:
Please, on history since 2004, pick any year to start trading, and pick any year to end trading, this "diarrhea" will show you a profit, after which you yourself will want to clear your post, but will not let the moderators do so, to teach young people by this example. Never posted in the annals but are sick of it.
"- Out of bread or out of beetroot? - Chonkin inquired.

- Out of shit, Vanya," Gladyshev said with restrained pride." // (c) Voinovich

yosuf:
To understand (18), you must first study it and then call it diarrhoea

yosuf:
..., and choose any year for the end of the trade, this "diarrhea" will show you a profit, after which you yourself will want .....

I'll add:

"Upon entering the other room, I almost jumped out of it because I almost choked on the horrible stench. "..." The inventor was one of the oldest members of the Academy. .... His hands and dress were all smeared with filth. When I was introduced to him, he gave me a big hug (a courtesy I could have done without). From the moment he entered the Academy, he was busy transforming human excrement into the nutrients from which it was formed, by separating some of its constituent parts, removing the colouring imparted to it by bile, evaporating the stench and excreting saliva...." (from - Jonathan Swift. Gulliver's Travels)

Svinozavr:
"- Out of bread or out of beetroot? - Chonkin inquired.

- From shit, Vanya," Gladyshev said with restrained pride." // (c) Voinovich

Thank you for your support.

Finally, the topic of the thread lives up to its name!

leonid553:

I'll add:

"On entering the other room, I almost jumped out of it because I nearly choked on the horrible stench. "..." The inventor was one of the oldest members of the Academy. .... His hands and dress were all smeared with filth. When I was introduced to him, he gave me a big hug (a courtesy I could have done without). From the time he entered the Academy, he had been busy transforming human excrement into the nutrients from which it was derived by separating some of its constituent parts, removing the colouring imparted by bile, evaporating the stench and expelling saliva.".... (с)

Somebody has a vocation to do this too, but not us.