Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 50

Mischek:

yosuf 14.01.2012 18:07

Things are progressing slowly, but the thought occurs to me that if the market does not care about the story, then apparently it doubly does not care about what we have predicted based on the story. In other areas I want to try, the fact that (18) comes out on the trail of any pattern and wrote such a post on the DOD forum:

There are cases when it is difficult to determine the trajectory of a target because of a complex pattern embedded in its movement algorithm. I propose a way to effectively detect this pattern for quick interception of the target. Interested people or organizations can contact me. Or advise me where to apply.

Albert Einstein
Everyone knows from childhood that this and that is impossible.
But there is always an ignoramus who does not know this.
And that's when he makes the discovery.

valenok2003:

Five points.

The ignorant ("white crow") is surrounded by a crowd of "blacks" circling around him as he develops, pecking and poking him, trying in vain to prove his "superiority".

Guys, really, it's just a quote, no discussion. At least let's not litter this thread with your valuable thoughts.

With a picture, the phrase sounds particularly colourful )), and there's only one letter missing.

TheXpert:

With a picture, the phrase sounds particularly colourful )), and there's only one letter missing.

?

TheXpert:

m?

aa1947:
The deaf cannot understand the sighted

I believe in myself standing in the sale :) And by my side my faithful servant SLseolink7417.01.2012 00:19

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134424/page48:

paukas 19.01.2012 19:17

Svinozavr:
I haven't written anything since a while ago.
That's no excuse for you! (с)

Kind of illogical, don't you think?

But, like, cheerful. Forum eloquence. What if I start? ))) Better not. Lots of bans. Do you need the extra work? )))