Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 60

Mathemat:
All of it. Didn't watch it at the time, but would like to now.

http://www.nnm-club.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=191859, for example

You have to register, though.

yosuf: Which Kenny does he mean exactly? Kenny G, - Dalglish, - Wormald, - McCormick, - Garner, - West, - Rogers, - Baker? I mean, we're not pro-freedom.

Mathemat:
I see. He dies every time and resurrects himself mysteriously. It fits.

Reread the rest of the posts - loved it. The logic is there. What can I say... not even the psyches think like that. Score.

yosuf 17.04.2012 20:22<br / translate="no">

(18) itself can filter out incorrect data, alien to the main part of the price series in question, for example, the indicator refuses to give signals when there is a mix of ordinary, monotonous signals with the news background. When the signal abruptly changes, (18) refuses to process the data and degenerates (scolds). However, as the normal rhythm of signals is restored, it reconnects to processing as if nothing had happened. The nature of these mysteries remains for me to discover.

It won't end . Never ((

the price is now "invalid data".

damn she (18) is now swearing as well

I dread to think about tomorrow and the fate of the Ragoon hydropower plant

khorosh 18.04.2012 11:37<br / translate="no">

Yeah..., it's hard to drain a martin if the parameters are chosen correctly.

yosuf 20.04.2012 22:09<br / translate="no">

Now made and tested a clearing advisor which completely clears the terminal ...

Everyone is so focused on (18) - you can calm down, the drain is not her fault, she works well herself,...

Mischek2:

what is 18 ? i can't figure it out ?

fozi:
what is 18 ? i can't figure it out ?
it's like a sh, but in digital format )

fozi:
What's 18? I don't understand.

It's a great mystery. There's a whole article and a whole branch devoted to it. It's impossible to explain in a nutshell. It is the formula that will save mankind from disease, nose from snot, wallet from money, head from brains.