Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 54

sergeyas:
From the mere fact that you "understand", one can conclude that there is still a lot for you to understand.
We have a song on this subject, containing a line, I think, worthy of the Annals... : I understood that, you understood that, I understood! Your thought could be reinterpreted in this style: "From this alone that you 'understand' you can understand that you still have a lot to understand."

Mathemat 08.03.2012 17:27
Girls(wise, Trololo), calm down.

mersi 10.03.2012 14:06

Svinozavr:

Don't you think it's possible to improve something for yourself, your beloved? Shave, for example. Wash the end...

All members of government are well washed and smell nice - people should be satisfied.

yosuf: Forex is at your feet, just pick it up. How many tips does it take for you to realise this?
Yusuf, no offence, the truth is a phrase of the month))))

Mathemat:

Who are you talking about that we haven't banned?

Trololo and paukas were banned yesterday. Do you want some more?

))

OnGoing:

))

Another volunteer for a free wash has been found

Vinin:

We've found another applicant for a free bath.
You don't mean me, by any chance? I haven't expressed such a wish yet.)

Seems decent to me. From here: Fix Buffer to MA

yosuf is firing up the Mavrodi thread (here):

yosuf 17.03.2012 16:02

moskitman:
So there is something to be reassured against?
Of course everyone should, in my opinion, decide on projects like MMM and express their attitude to this phenomenon. One cannot stand aside, since this plague of the 21 century threatens to outgrow, at first sight, into a global catastrophe, based on lowly, seemingly undisputed feelings of people to make money on other people's grief. Mavrodi himself admits that the lifetime of the project is 3, 3.5 years at most and then the second phase will begin, of which there is no word. But people think it can last forever. There is an urgent need to help him manage his huge funds properly and avoid the worst end which is inevitable with such an unconscionable policy. For example, I am willing to take all of his funds at 5% per month, but no more, for now. 20 % per month is out of the question. How to bring this simple truth to the participants of his pyramid, tens, ....., temnikov, I cannot understand. It is a pity that most of them are very obsessed with the rightness of their actions and there are millions of them. One thing is clear - we cannot stay on the sidelines, a financial plague is coming very seriously. Mavrodi has solved half of the case - he collected the money and we have to help him to use it properly before it is too late. Maybe there will be a trader who will provide 50% a month, then MMM's problems will be solved, if the chief does not increase his interest again.

"Then the second stage will begin, of which there is no word."

There's no use talking about it, a phase is a phase... in Magadan...