Help is needed to get the "Russian Fires 2010" portal up and running quickly. (russian-fires.ru). - page 25

Urain:

Don't tell me what to spread, I worked at a nuclear power plant for 20 years. There is no cure for illnesses caused by radioactive materials.

It's roulette, some are genetically adapted to bear it, others do not.

There is. It's completely free. Anyone can use it. Nature gave it to us. But almost no one uses it. They're all trusting the idiots at the doctor's office. And this is business. The more people get sick, the better it is for the doctor and everyone who is in the business.

It is a cure for all diseases. Because the cause of all diseases is the same.

poruchik:

And what has the temperature been measured with since the 9th century????

Well, there had to be some other objective indicators by which to judge how strong the "mraz" (frost) was or how hot it was in summer. If the Adriatic Sea froze over and the rivers froze to the bottom - how cold do you think it was during the winter?

And here's another example: "A particularly severe drought occurred in 1525, when there was no rain throughout the summer ("from Trinity to Assumption"). The smoke from burning forests and peat bogs was so thick that for four weeks people saw neither sun nor moon". Is it cool or not? Probably worse than it is now.

In general, the history of Russia from the 10th to the 17th century resembles an almost uninterrupted series of meteorological anomalies, accompanied by social (famine, epidemics, etc.).

poruchik:

I'm amazed at you.

What have you been taking your temperature with since the 9th century????

Maybe there was something to measure it with, maybe they did, no records have survived))

Zhunko:

There is. A totally free method. Anyone can use it. Nature gave it to us. But almost no one uses it. They're all trusting the idiots at the doctor's office. And this is business. The more people get sick, the better it is for the doctor and everyone who is in the business.

It is a cure for all diseases. Because the cause of all diseases is the same.

And which is?

alexx_v:
Which one?

What kind of weed?

Mish, are you talking about smoking or infusion? )

alexx_v:
Misha, do you mean the smoking or the tincture? )

All we have to do is experiment

divide the herb into two parts, brew and drink the first, dry and smoke the second, you can of course divide it into three and remember the old Esmarh

if you do not get a positive result, contact the adviser

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the advisor's post reminds one of a grail advertisement

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a long time since I was in such a sordid mood.

Vadim, judging by the content of the post, wanted to be asked about some mysterious method, so I asked, not to pull the cat by the tail.

---

You can smoke weed through a tincture of the same weed )) just to be sure ))

ZS: I'll shut up now, the topic is about fires.

What's not to understand?

The pearl in the lotus flower. I mean, om mani padme hum.

After all, there's nothing in the pot or anywhere else to give us. Everything we need is in ourselves. And the chemistry... ))) well, it's like a key. Rather, it's a key. For the lazy.)))

There's no high in it - the high is behind the door, which it unlocks. That is, in us.

Amen.

I think the way is not related to a specific drug, but to the nlp of one's body and brain. And here as you understand there is no direct evidence. There are only documented cases with a placebo effect.