Help is needed to get the "Russian Fires 2010" portal up and running quickly. (russian-fires.ru). - page 30

gip:
If you think the war and the Germans then no. Not in the sense of such complete forced starvation. In the sense that I was too lazy to stomp to the nearest place for some kilometres :) I don't even remember why.
To endure starvation -- the most severe test and stress on the body -- and not remember the reasons -- that's five.

It's easy when you're young, but after a while you don't want to eat, you get used to it. Obviously I haven't been hungry for months. That's not the kind of hunger we're talking about.

gip:
When you're young it's easy, after a while you don't want to eat, you get used to it. Of course I didn't go hungry for months.

When you're young, it's when you're hungry that you want to eat the most.

Just listen to those who served in the SA/RA.

You didn't serve, did you?

Integer:

Could you be a little more subtle about where you got so caught up in the forced hunger?

The tried and tested method. You go to hospital with a non-lethal illness and have a melancholy diet of only official food. There is only one restriction - do not accept transfers from relatives and to fight off compassionate grannies, which are trying to feed the ownerless. The effect is fantastic, with a personal best of 9kg in three weeks.

Russia has started to fight fires with robots so calm down everything is under control,

under the control of robots :o(

and then there will be an uprising of machines and doomsday :o)

ps truly PR is infinite.

Swetten:

When you're young, it's when you're hungry that you want to eat the most.

Just listen to those who served in the SA/RA.

You didn't serve, did you?

I don't understand you. For me, hunger is not suffering. If you don't eat, after a while the feeling of hunger dulls. Hunger kills the body, but I don't throw myself on the walls. What's that got to do with being in the army? Maybe it has something to do with the habit of starvation for a professional athlete?

gip:
How long do you have to starve before people around you feel sorry for you and think you're dying of cancer? Were you skinny as a skeleton and had bald hair?

Not like a skeleton, but close:)))

From 63kg to 52kg, not fatal, but it's uncomfortable for others.

gip:

I don't follow you. For me, hunger is not suffering. If you don't eat, after a while the feeling of hunger dulls. Hunger kills the body, but I don't throw myself on the walls. What's that got to do with being in the army? Maybe it has something to do with the habit of starvation for a professional athlete?

Yeah.

True, the professional athlete didn't write about serving in the army.

Swetten:

Yeah.

It's true that the professional sportsman didn't write about his military service.

I was in training, I wasn't in the army.

gip:

I was in training, I wasn't in the army.

It's very strange.

So... what sport did you play?