Conversation with a trader - page 38

C-4:

Briefly about Ubajal:

I think all the peacocking peacocks are already making money. However, as it turns out, there are still idiots who don't know how to do it yet.

The only reliable way to know the market, and therefore use its synergies to your advantage, is to remove the observer, his expectations, his biases. Only then can you hear its whispering waves, read its mood, enjoy its volatile character, be part of it, while still being yourself, but no longer the person you used to be.

Me when mushrooming, forgetting to send my documents and motivating it all with such a flight of fancy :)))

Ubajal:

Mischek:

)))))))))))

Thank you... Right on :)

drknn:

Think what you want. My post is completely in line with the topic of the thread. And as for the advisor - I said I was interfering in his work. Read it carefully.

To each his own.

But thank you, drknn , that your post is in line with the topic of the thread!

It's so rare these days. And so valuable. I mean it.

Yes 2 million and the initial deposit does not match the annual interest. Although if he counts the interest in points and not in money... The only way to get such results is reinvesting, i.e. increasing lots as the deposit grows. Basically, there is one similar example, Larry Williams who makes millions of dollars during a year with reinvestments. He uses simple methods such as candlestick patterns, muwings and stochastic as additional filters. In principle, the story of this trader can be true. Effort, attentiveness and simple analysis methods can make him such a successful trader. And the main thing is the motivation to be independent and not to go back to work for the boss.

Richie, I'm curious to know how you found this trader and how you knew he was successful. Did he publish his statement somewhere?