Conversation with a trader - page 16

"CURINEX SYSTEM" - I take it you have to smoke it and it's "livery" on bread?

TheXpert:

...and is it "livery" on bread?

Cut it into rounds and fry it with onions.

If your funds are of interest to any of the central banks... you don't need a broker or a dc or even a platform... just an agreement between you and the bank... the technical details can be resolved in many ways and it's a small thing.

alexx_v:
Misha, here's a confirmation - Slava is a real trader, right? )) That's who Ritchie should talk to )))

Of course it's real, only the font keeps going up all the time .

We'll wait for the article "How I beat spreads and commissions in the market".

alexx_v:
Mish, here's a confirmation - Slava's a real trader, eh? )) That's who Ritchie should talk to ))
We've already talked to him in person

sllawa3:
If your funds are of interest to any of the central banks... you don't need a broker or a dc or even a platform... just an agreement between you and the bank... the technical details can be resolved in many ways and it's a small thing.
So it's a give-and-take without a platform... it's like a matchmaking game where you sit and con.

Sorry about the font... I'm just in meta editor all the time... so often I just don't switch the capslock

sllawa3:
Who pays the spread to the two banks that trade directly with each other? (to put it simply) and from whose trades the quotes are generated...
of course they get a commission from the client whose money they convert

sllawa3:
Sorry about the font... I'm just in meta editor all the time... so often I just don't switch the capslock

give me a link to a place that doesn't have a spread or geographic coordinates or a picture at least

leman:
Of course, they will get a commission from the client whose money they are converting
you could say that, although it's a bit more complicated than that...