tara:
SWIFT is called.
oh lol ))

alexx_v:
oh lol ))
Ouch what?

alexx_v:
oh lol ))
and by the way, it's not the only one... there are countless different instant messenger networks out there...

tara:
What oops?
Oh, it's ridiculous, I say.)

sllawa3:
and by the way it's not the only one...there are countless different instant messenger networks out there...

So I'm bank A, you're bank B.

We're tied by unclear nets, but we're tied

there are no bid and ask prices on our terminal, there is only one price, 1.25856

I wouldn't mind buying euros for quid.

You want to sell euros for quid

what is your future scenario, where do we look ? what do we do ?

PURPOSE please.

Mischek:

So I am bank A, you are bank B.

We're tied by unclear nets, but we're tied

there are no bid and ask prices on our terminal, there is only one price, 1.25856

I wouldn't mind buying euros for quid.

You want to sell euros for quid

what is your future scenario, where do we look ? what do we do ?

PURPOSE please

For example, we exchange bank drafts ( roughly speaking ) in electronic form ... and there is not one price but two ... the rate at bank a and bank b

Consider ... a and b trade in real currency and not the difference in quotes ... i.e. ... a gives his euriks to b for his quid and vice versa ... because his quid are currently cheaper than his ... for customers ... customers can get them at a profit for the bank ...

sllawa3:
For example, we exchange visa documents (roughly speaking) electronically...

With the arrival of new moderators, I'm learning to be patient and tolerant, but fuck, what the fuck ( gently speaking )

Read the question again and answer step by step and do not torture the wikipedia trash

Mischek:

With the new moderators, I'm learning to be patient and tolerant, but fuck, what the f...oviso fuck ( gently speaking )

Read the question again and then answer it step by step and don't torture the wikipedia dump.

Ovizo is a bank order... an order to execute a transaction...

sllawa3:
ovizo - bank order ... order to execute a transaction...

I get it, you're kidding me.

Mischek:

I get it, you're kidding.

not at all

Let's say I am in Russia, you are in the US and the ruble is the currency... I have your dollar worth 30 rubles... you have 20... but you and I also have rubles... naturally, I will buy your shares at 20 to sell them to my customers at 30 instead of selling them mine