Conversation with a trader - page 29

Guys, don't touch Slavik! ))

It's only Monday and he makes it look like it's already Friday ))

alexx_v:

Guys, don't touch Slavik! ))

It's Monday now, but it looks like it's Friday.)

If I remember correctly -- scholasticism is abstract knowledge.

That's what some people here shine in all its facets. :)

And I was clarifying here )

Thank you for thanking me for entertaining you in any way... It's boring to watch the terminal all day...

I'm reading what Cicero was called in Rome - Scholasticus.)

Tantrik:
Whoever I am - pushing a button for a broker to execute an order, you can do it by phone, fax a payment (but that's for stocks). In forex, only participants trade - traders, legal entities, funds. Brokers and banks do not trade - only serve clients - (at least brokers are not licensed to trade).

Banks trade...

The major players in the FX market are large international banks. They execute transactions in the market on behalf of their clients, as well as speculative transactions on their own behalf.

sllawa3:
Thanks for thanking me for entertaining you at least... It's boring to watch the terminal all day long...

Thank you Slava, you've been a great entertainment ;)

Martingeil:

The banks are trading...

The main participants in the FX market are large international banks. They operate in the market on behalf of their clients, as well as speculating on their own behalf.
The bank as a client trades, if it has a broker's licence it cannot trade on its own behalf? (It sees all orders)

Martingeil:

Thank you Slava, you've done a great job ;)

I even missed the closing signals on two accounts while I was entertaining...

Tantrik:
The bank as a client trades, if it has a broker's licence it cannot trade on its own behalf? (It sees all orders)
I have had enough of Slava for one day, it is certainly interesting, but there is a limit to everything.)