Conversation with a trader - page 33

sllawa3:
Well, I didn't just focus on the word "guaranteed" for nothing.

Where have you seen anything guaranteed?

In this world only death is guaranteed!

Mischek:

What do you mean you have a number, I have a number? Where and who sees these numbers?
All banks... even the small ones, let alone the bigger ones, have a single network of information between them.

sllawa3:
All banks... even the small ones, let alone the bigger ones, have a common network of information exchange between them.

network . Exchange. Have you seen it? Obviously such a global thing is called something . What?

Mischek:

Network . Exchange . Have you seen it? Obviously such a global shithole is called something . How?
The Internet ... not to mention satellite communications ... if you have the appropriate access codes you can even look through your neighbour's window ... e.g. via satellite or conveniently located nearby security camera ... etc ... not to mention other information channels ...

Mischek:

Network . Exchange . Have you seen it? Obviously such a global shithole is called something . What?
SWIFT is called.

I can't keep up with you, I can't understand a word you're saying... what do you have to say? Clever...

sllawa3:
including the internet... not to mention satellite communications...

Internet. All right. And what do they see on the monitor? Satellite communications or numbers?

You're all over the place!

Barely Monday night is over and you've already made a week's worth of posts.

tara:
SWIFT is called.

Hello

And don't get sick.

Mischek:

Hello