Conversation with a trader - page 23

Martingeil:
is this selling your grapes by emailing them to everyone who has accidentally signed up for your forum?
I haven't sold my grads for a long time now... I do not sell my EA for a long time now (no sense), especially since their lifespan is not eternal ... as are the market conditions ... outdated or new but in need of improvement I post them free of charge on my site and write them as necessary ... for myself and for myself ...

sllawa3:
what is it ?

Because pipsing is for beginners andsuckers! ))

(Just kidding)

denis_orlov:

Because pipsing is for beginners andsuckers! ))

(Just kidding)

Right... and also interbank trading... it's all about pips... not even pips but fractions of a pip...

DTs use quotes after filtering from interbank trading and hate so called pips...

sllawa3:

...and not even peeps, but fractions of a peep...

Yeah, and they're not called pips, they're called fractions.

Wow, that's a lot to learn in just a couple of hours.

My trading can hardly be called pips... trades are closed by a trader... who cannot close a trade below the stop levels set by the dtz itself... which at the same Alpari where the account is located sometimes reaches 300 pips...!

sllawa3:
My trades can hardly be called pips... the trades are closed by a trawl... there's no way the trawl can close a trade below the stop levels set by the dtz itself...

I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about your pips.

Let me see where you're looking at fractions of a pip, or will you slip away again?

sllawa3:

fractions of a peep...

Are these cent accounts taken out on the interbank?

Mischek:

I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about your fractions of a point.

Let me see, where do you observe fractions of a point, or will you slip away again?

Unfortunately I do not have the interbank quotes flow... Otherwise between two ticks I would know the direction of price movement in advance and would probably live in the Bahamas...

sllawa3:
Unfortunately I don't have an interbank quote stream... otherwise between two ticks on a DT I would know the direction of price movement in advance and would live in the Bahamas...
yeah, entering between two ticks is cool

sllawa3:
Unfortunately I don't have an interbank quote stream... otherwise between two ticks on a DT I would know the direction of price movement in advance and would live in the Bahamas...

I do not understand why every time you ask a question, it's like "I do not have it at my disposal", and when you teach us, you fire so many bullets that you bend down under the table