Conversation with a trader - page 21

leman:
So you think that a taxi driver, for example, will haul for half the cost of fuel for a trip just to keep his job if the demand is there?
I think that if there is no demand for his services, he won't buy petrol... and he won't taxi... but if he makes a profit, then we will take a taxi... or else he will ride in a stolen vehicle

sllawa3:
I think if there's no demand for his services, he won't buy petrol... and taxis... if it's profitable for him, then we'll have to take a taxi...
So it's the service that's going away, not the price that's going down?

sllawa3:
It is important for the manufacturer to recover at least part of the cost if there is no demand... rather than just throwing away a product no one wants...
in principle, yes, but the cost of production has such a thing as the time spent by an employee in the production of the product, the more time spent in the production of goods, the more expensive the product, or am i wrong....this is the question of what should be done to make the product necessary and affordable, about the unnecessity is not clear why produce it if no one needs it?

Martingeil:
In principle, yes, but the cost of production has such a thing as the time spent by an employee in the production of a given product, the more time spent on producing the product, the more expensive the product, or am I wrong ..... Hence the question of what should be done to make the product profitable?
think with your head before you produce

sllawa3:
Think with your head before you produce
I wonder how?

leman:
So the service will disappear, not the price will go down?
Why... the cost of the service will go down... and the cost of gasoline... it will be stolen...

Martingeil:
I wonder how?
firmly

Martingeil:
In principle, yes, but the cost of production has such a thing as the time spent by an employee in the production of a given product, the more time spent on producing the product, the more expensive the product, or am I wrong ..... Hence the question of what should be done to make the product profitable?
Do not pay wages to workers and do not pay dividends to shareholders :)

leman:
Don't pay workers' wages and don't pay dividends to shareholders :)
Right, and Slava told me to think :)

sllawa3:
Think with your head before you produce
What about the tape measure?