Can it be? - page 40

Mischek: If I am the irritant, let me stay out of this thread and you continue with the "Thursday evening meetings" since they have proven to be in demand, regardless of the reasons for the interest in them.

No, I'll be kicked out of this thread :))

Mischek, I personally have no beef with you or any other member of the forum .I am not defending Vojtovich.

I defend the principle: never draw conclusions without relying on something .

Well you are not "blondes". How can you say that tomorrow an asteroid with a diameter of 3 km will fall on the Moon if the milk from the village of "Big Asses" has soured, figuratively speaking?

Richie:

I promised I wouldn't come here again, but I can't help but reply, I'm laughing at you:))))

Denis, but this is ridiculous!

You copy text with a rectangle closed, then copy a chart with a rectangle closed. You sit there and discuss. Do you take Wojtowicz for an idiot?

-------------------

I ask the forum administration to delete this thread. I am very sorry I created it, I made a mistake, I did not know there would be such a "booze".

What I didn't expect was such a reaction...

First of all, given your consistent disregard for my direct questions, and secondly... what's the big deal? So you posted a picture, made some assumptions, why not? Did we offend anyone?

Yes, for fun too, humour, how without it.

If you feel responsible for teasing Mr. V forumers, then in vain. Grailers have always been and will always be in a special position here, as this forum has an off the charts ratio of people who are serious and thinkers.

It's not your fault that g. B has proved to be very dubious, and finally, there's not a word about him anymore - there are only

"The golden formulae- Can it be?

It is the topic of this thread and nothing more.

Richie:

No, I'll be kicked out of this thread :))

Mischek, I personally have no beef with you or any other member of the forum .I am not defending Vojtovich.

I defend the principle: never draw conclusions based on nothing .

Well you are not "blondes". How can you say that tomorrow an asteroid with a diameter of 3 km will fall to the Moon if the milk from the village of "Big Asses" has soured, figuratively speaking?

This is no reason to close down or defiantly walk away

There are as many people here as there are principles, and if many do not share yours, that is no reason to take offence and leave.

The idea of a meeting on Thursdays is probably not a bad one, someone may find something, and someone may finally become convinced of something or someone may be carried "upside down" ))

The main thing is to respect the rules, the line between advertising and not advertising is elusive.

Mathemat:
TheXpert, do you have reason to think so?
Yes, if it were a simple grid, the point of the zigzag would be nil.

Why then equi-collective - and not, say, rendered (Close-Open=const)?

Denis is not so much a zzz as a joke . imho

Mischek:
Denis is not so much a zzz as a joke . imho
The picture is authentic, it is the author's. Most likely not a ZZ, but just a 100pp wide corridor wave.

denis_orlov:
The picture is authentic, by the author. Most likely not a ZZ, just a 100pp wide corridor wave outlined.

Got it, very similar to that.

denis_orlov:
The picture is authentic, by the author. Probably not a ZZ, just a 100pp wide corridor wave pattern.
Did you dig into the inside of the pdf?

denis_orlov:
The picture is authentic, the author's. Most likely, not ZZ, but just outlined waves of the 100pp wide corridor.

Of course, the indicators are "not used", it seems that they are placed on the borders of the channel

5. Double positions.

i.e. buy and sell