Can it be? - page 34

Prival:

I do not know how it works there (the loss is -766.49%), but I do not see any other explanation. how a person can get a loss of 7.5 times his account. nobody cancelled the margin call. If you can explain how this is possible without a loc. i would appreciate it.

Fick knows... there was no lock when I talked to him. And in general, I have several examples where without a loc (partial, positive) can not do without and can not be replaced. Negative loc, yes, I don't accept it.

Prival, what do you think about breaking the locs? I've given it a lot of thought myself, but nothing comes to mind.

Richie:

Let's invite Elder. And we'll tear him apart like a dog's backside for not having a station :) No, personally, I've had enough of it. I'd rather communicate with professional traders by e-mail.

Take a blow with dignity.

Do you think no one appreciated your initiative? No matter how you feel about it...

Richie:

Prival, what do you think about breaking the locs? I've given it a lot of thought myself, but nothing comes to mind.

A positive lock is beneficial, but not a negative one.

sever30:

Who knows... at the time I spoke to him, there was no loca. And in general, I have several examples where lock (partial, positive) can not do without and can not be replaced. Negative loc, yes, I don't accept it.

i know only one way to physically make such a loss. it's the formation of a megalot. using locks. here you can read about it

http://www.procapital.ru/showthread.php?p=675674&highlight=%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%BE%D1%82#post675674

I can find no other explanation for this loss.

Richie:

I have already answered this question. see my posts on this page https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126421/page42 and the next one

Richie:

We'll invite Elder. And we'll tear him apart like a dog's backside for not having a story :) No, that's enough for me personally. I'd rather communicate with professional traders by e-mail.

Well, thank you, Sergey, for your kind words...

Sometimes you talk to a person, trying to help him, to understand, and then... Of course, we plebs are no match for Voytovich! A super professional! We're trying to trade quotes that are worth something, and this guy tries to sell us another one, dubious system, of which there are lots on the Net as a gift!

That's what an ace is! A real ace... Principles and ethics aside - all for the triumph of money signs over human weakness.

Talk, talk to professionals... good for you for finally finding some company you like.

And about locs - this funny topic was just recently, study https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126421. Maybe you can figure out how to turn a professional's system into something more or less useful... There is only a little bit left to do... Good luck with that.

Frankly, I'm sorry...

sever30:

In my opinion, Richie, I have to give him credit for getting creative... That's his and his alone credit. Everyone, without exception, was involved in the process - it was interesting, unusual, informative. The movement was dizzying. I do not see anything wrong in involving the following guests. What do you think?

I don't mind (how could I mind?). As long as it's in the spirit of the forum.

The conversation with Mr. Vojtović did not correspond to it, because nothing concrete could be obtained from him.

sever30:

........Everyone, without exception, was drawn into the process, it was interesting, unusual, informative......
I was not part of the process. After the first words of Wai... what's-his-name, I realised that it was another vtyuhing and vparing.

Andrei01:

(Amateur radio beginners?). :)

Well, not amateur radio amateurs, but young practising amateurs.