Can it be? - page 28

Thank you, that's quite enough.

By the way, that question was posed to Turchinsky dressed up as Catherine :)

Well that's a joke too :)

I don't know whose house is being painted, but it looks like the landlord is firmly offended.

I would like clarity and openness, who is the boss and what are the grievances? Otherwise, you know, you're being tricked and then you're offended.

Richie:

и ?

gip:
I would like clarity and openness, who is the boss and what are the grievances? Otherwise, you know, you're being tricked and then you're offended.
Well, the author of the thread is the owner... He's probably offended by the demolition of the Golden Rules branch.

Mathemat: Well whoever wrote the branch is the owner... And probably offended by the demolition of the Golden Rules branch.

The branch owner was not offended by the demolition of the branch. He assumed he would be, so he recorded the branch. By the way, if anyone needs it, I can share it.
I don't care about your "demolitions" at all ..... . I would be happy if all my posts were deleted altogether. I come here to learn: read, filter rubbish and communicate with the likes of me. And I don't hide it. And I'm not here at all, I'm on graphics, and this is just one of the XP windows.

and ?

The "and" will come later.

Prival:

Regarding locs. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that his system has stops.

Richie:

1. I come here to learn: to read, to filter rubbish and to communicate with people like me. And I make no secret of it.

2. "And" will come later.

3. Regarding locs. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that his system has stops.

1. Doing the same thing.

2. You have changed, Richie. Did Wojtowicz share the formulas with you?

3. But has loci.

He shared with me, selling for $500

gip:
He shared with me, selling for $500

It's your turn to be a trickster.