Can it be? - page 23

Mischek:
Got it. It's cool, you can make faces in it )).
Gotta get one for myself. I'm gonna have to get my avatar fixed, it's getting old.

granit77:
Gotta get myself a new one. Avatar's getting old, the rascal's getting old.

Well that's being picky, in the last 5 years the amount of vegetation on my head has only increased

I have it the other way round ((

Reshetov:

Too bad about Bernanke. You should not have called and bothered the man. He must have torn the hair out of his ass at the printing press because the quid are slow to print and will have to say goodbye to Alaska.

Now the new quid have an extra protection against counterfeiting - fleeced with Benny the Chopper.

:)))))))))))

Richie:

Taking back my EURUSD forecast for the day.

Why? Did Wojtowicz share the formula? (joking)

Ah! It's been a while!

Give us a hundred Traduns, a tenner each, and the golden formula for world domination is ours!

denis_orlov:

Ah! It's been a while!

Give us a hundred traduns, a tenner a nose - and the golden formula for world domination is ours!

I've been saying for a long time that this is the way to stab them, for the best weapon is exposure.

I'm in... 10 on me....

The irony is that all of these 100 idiots who have given up their money will end up feeling not just a 1% sucker, but a 100% sucker every single one of them. A hundred 100% suckers, that's the arithmetic.

denis_orlov:

Ah! It's been a while!

Give us a hundred Traduns, a tenner each, and the golden formulas of world domination are ours!

Who will be the third independent party to settle the "genius"? ;-)

Abzasc:

Who will be the third independent party to accommodate the 'genius'? ;-)

niroba

sever30:

I've been saying for a long time that this is the way to stab them, for the best weapon is exposure.

I'm in... 10 on me....

Ahem... you people, you gamblers...