Can it be? - page 25

Andrei01:
But there is a small disadvantage - it does not program in MQL4. :))
So I will reveal the "golden formulas".

Mathemat:

After the first hour of interviews, the people became more sceptical, but they kept quite decent.

Saneyek and VasyaVasey were unaware of the arrangement (restraint), i.e. they behaved like normal people

sever30:

Saneyek and VasyaVasey were unaware of the arrangement (restraint), i.e. they behaved like normal people
They thought we were all up in smoke and started waking everyone up....

Mischek:

He was a crook, wanted for two years, nicknamed "Tapok", he was under the same article as "non-veteran", and he had his picture on the website on his computer.
yes, such people are gone - the non-veteran, the gurney, and vygotovich was erased. the non-veteran is reminiscent of https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/107559/page72#290791 )))))

Tantrik:
They thought we were all in smoke and started waking everyone up....(same joke)

:)))) Yes, yes, it seemed to me so too, Reshetov and Denis Orlov ask questions to a new "grabber" and Mishek keeps silent... :)))

For some reason, the thread with Smirnov, the author of a muving supposedly no worse than Djurica's, came to mind. He also had a lot of flaunting - saying, "Here I am, you wanted me". After the algorithm was solved, presented to him and suggested a much simpler one, which did the same thing, he quickly became embarrassed, blamed it on his graduate student and disappeared.

Mischek:

The International Association of Forex Traders!

I've been pestering the admins there in the newbies section for the second day:)

Ubajal:

Michael, we're on a first-name basis... Aren't you pregnant?

I don't remember, I don't care, I have to tell you, I'm not pregnant.

the promised book, with the wrong notes...))

denis_orlov:
the promised book, with notes, but the wrong ones...))
rarely meaningful, it reminded me of herbalife and zirconium bracelets.