EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 544

rensbit:
I don't think there will be an expanding triangle as the pattern is extremely rare. I didn't find a fifth wave in the wave (you designated as (d)). Plus, the target of 1.4044 was taken from the D1 (zigzag), plus the size of the first sub-wave (on my screenshot) is quite close to the size of the future fifth sub-wave with the maximum at 1.4044. I might be wrong though :)

Wave (d) could be a triplet and a triangle in vi is normal...

rensbit:
I don't think there will be an expanding triangle as the pattern is extremely rare. In the wave (you designated as (d)) I did not find the fifth wave. Plus, the target of 1.4044 was taken from the D1 (zigzag), plus the size of the first sub-wave (on my screenshot) is quite close to the size of the future fifth sub-wave with the maximum at 1.4044. I might be wrong though :)
In fact, the "heavyweight" started "poking" the buttons, so we are going back and forth within the next few days. The question is, where will it go?

RekkeR:
I didn't ask about the authorship of the forecast, I asked about the screenshot.
The screen shows that the high has been reached (green bars) and the volume has dropped at the closing price of the day (white bar). That's a reversal signal on the top. And the fractal is to the side )))

RekkeR:
If Victor Torgus were here now, he'd show the division.

At your request!

RekkeR:
Are you asleep? :)))
Noooooooooooo! Live!

Divisional rights

Tantrik:

EUR - short. Sell (if a signal is received) target 1.38 stop 57pp outside the channel. No signal waiting for 15.30 Moscow time. (12 days of experiment the deposit has grown by 5.6 times)

sold 1.3931 target 66pp. Entered late waiting.

Ideal to sell... The trend line of support has worked as resistance.

Who can tell me why the francs are selling heavily and commodities are buying, what is the news?

OlegTs:
Who can tell me why the francs are selling heavily and commodities are buying, what is the news?
Someone was waiting for a reversal... (maybe an intervention)