EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 537

chepikds:
If the USDCHF is going to turn around, it's now!!!

no reversal, so only downwards....

chepikds:

no reversal, so only downwards...

don't sleep on it tomorrow we'll see

RekkeR:
Is it reversed?
Waiting for further rise of 1.3950 I think it will reach. The reversal if the channel down will be broken! (At breakeven)

Gentlemen of the Waveguide, I have a suspicion that the EURGBP should crawl decently down from about this point onwards

and here is another

please refute...

Yes, but not now. EURUSD will finish fifth up first.

But you're right about one thing, EURGBP will start falling first and the eurabax will pull up.

IMHO

OlegTs:

Gentlemen of the Waveguide, I have a suspicion that the EURGBP should crawl decently down from about this point onwards

and here is another

please refute...

Oleg, I do not consider myself a volnovik, but since there is no activity in the discussion of the issue, may I ask why this particular pair, the choice can be characterized, from my point of view, as "we do not look for easy ways". I do not know why I should ask why I chose this currency pair in the first place.

That's it guys, now there are really good signals to sell!!! From 1.4112 sell mercilessly to 1.3550 ironically....

strangerr:

What does the green rectangle on the right mean?
It is for me the Last moments of the day's life.

RekkeR:
Oleg, I do not consider myself to be a programmer of waves, but since there is no activity in the discussion of this question, may I ask why this very pair, the choice may be characterized as "we do not look for the easy way" from my viewpoint. If you do not know the reason why I chose this currency pair, you may characterize this choice in my opinion as "we are not looking for easy ways".

I look simply at the currency indexes and at the Fibo levels of the pair,

The euro and the pound on a strong HP smoothing of about 200 on the days go almost always in parallel, which means that if the euro index is above HP(200) and starts to reverse and the pound index below its HP(200), it is very likely that the pair will start to fall or stagnate in place, in this case I watch the fibo levels of the pair on large historical periods and where there is a cluster or strong levels, there suggest a pivot point.

In this case it is 23.6 of the global trend 30.04.2000-28.12.2008 with 0.8826 value (the pair has just crossed this figure), the euro index began to reverse, of course, you can wait for the pound reversal upwards, but if the MM allows, we can take risks, and in case of failure to share at the next level, sooner or later, the euro and pound will cross their HP and the possibility that we will be in profit ...

OlegTs:

I look simply at the currency indices and the pair's Fibo levels,

The euro and the pound on a strong HP smoothing of about 200 are almost always parallel, which means that if the euro index is above HP(200) and starts to reverse and the pound index is below its HP(200), it is very likely that the pair will start to fall or stagnate, in this case, I look at the fibo levels of the pair on large historical periods and where there is a cluster or strong levels, there I assume the reversal point.

In this case it is 23.6 from the global trend 30.04.2000-28.12.2008 with 0.8826 value (the pair has just crossed this figure), the euro index began to reverse, you can of course wait for the pound reversal upwards, but if the MM allows, you can take a risk, and in case of failure to share at the next level, sooner or later, the euro and pound will cross their HP and the probability that we will be in profit ...

It would make sense to buy the Eurofound from 0.84th to 0.94th figure....

Well sell probably from 0.8890 to try....