EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 543

RekkeR:

Women who don't know each other well can be very cooperative when they've had a drink. But you never know what's on their minds. :)))

About female psychology and the similarity to currencies in unpredictability of actions, you can ask Ms. Galina to hold a webinar.

:)))

Preferably free :)))

RekkeR:

Women who don't know each other well can be very cooperative when they've had a drink. But you never know what's on their minds. :)))

About female psychology and the similarity to currencies in unpredictability of actions, you can ask Ms. Galina to hold a webinar.

:)))

And they only have one thing on their mind.....

NikT_58:
The same as the currencies...

NikT_58:

Swetten is sitting on a neighbouring thread, as if she wouldn't be offended:)))

A strong southward movement has begun )))

artikul:

No comment

в

artikul:

Did it say fractal, dojic or open nicht loew?

I'm not disagreeing or being ironic. Knowledge is never redundant.

olivero:

I think the fourth one will stretch. I expect that development. Yeah and the diversions on the small ones...

I don't think there will be an expanding triangle, as the figure is extremely rare. In the wave (designated by you as (d)) I did not find the fifth wave. Plus, the target of 1.4044 was taken from the D1 (zigzag), plus the size of the first sub-wave (on my screenshot) is quite close to the size of the future fifth sub-wave with the maximum at 1.4044. I might be wrong though :)

RekkeR:
Did it say fractal, dojic or open nicht loew?

That's my prediction )))

My prediction:

It seems to me that the fastest (darkest) stochastic on H4 should go past 95 and start falling from there. There is no need for the maximum to be updated.