EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 547

1.4045 will probably be 1.4045))))) and then maybe they will think about going down

FxPro2:
1.4045 will probably be 1.4045))))) and then maybe they will think about going down
this option is also acceptable

But I think the first option is more likely. Still a good point to hike down. The triple top.

It's a good one, I agree... But the 3-peak pause still insures))

It is impossible to tell where it will go. It is better to wait.

This is what I found on the net. This is the forecast given at the beginning of this week. To be exact on 10th of October. To be exact, on Sunday, October 10. The market hasn't opened yet.

EUR/USD:

Last week the EUR rallied just short of 1.4050 as the pair came into resistance, but failed to sustain any significant bearish continuation. This week we look for a retest of the 1.40′s for an opportunity to get short for a pullback to around 1.3300. This is a longer term move but the risk/reward profile on this trade is significant.

Text translated in google transliteration

EUR / USD:

Last week the euro rallied just under 1.4050 as the pair came into resistance, but failed to sustain any significant bearish continuation. This week we expect a retest of 1.40c for an opportunity to get short for a pullback around 1.3300. This is a long term move but the risk/return profile on this trade is significant.

And the best part is that, so far, so good

SFB:

Here's what I found on the net. This forecast was given at the beginning of this week. More precisely, on 10th of October. Sunday. The market had not opened yet.

EUR/USD:

Last week the EUR rallied just short of 1.4050 as the pair came into resistance, but failed to sustain any significant bearish continuation. This week we look for a retest of the 1.40′s for an opportunity to get short for a pullback to around 1.3300. This is a longer term move but the risk/reward profile on this trade is significant.

Text translated in google transliteration

EUR / USD:

Last week the euro rallied just under 1.4050 as the pair came into resistance, but failed to sustain any significant bearish continuation. This week we expect a retest of 1.40c for an opportunity to get short for a pullback around 1.3300. This is a long term move but the risk/return profile on this trade is significant.

And the interesting thing is that, so far, all is going according to plan.

strangerr:

Stranger, don't you have a wife or is she a believer?

Why do you always have screenshots with different profiles, when do you have time?

I can't keep up with you guys.

Innovators.

With the lilac line, is it 1-2-3?

:)))

RekkeR:

Stranger, don't you have a wife or is she a believer?

Why do you always have screenshots with different profiles, when do you have time?

I can't keep up with you guys.

Innovators.

:)))

Not anymore:)))

AlexSTAL:

My prediction:

It seems to me that the fastest (darkest) stochastic on H4 should go past 95 and start falling from there. There is no need for the maximum to be updated.