EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 538

barfly13:

That's it guys, now there are really good signals to sell!!! From 1.4112 sell mercilessly to 1.3550 ironically....

Let me ask - did the forex director give this?

AlexSTAL:
May I ask - did the director of forex give this?

I didn't know there was a director here, who is particularly sensitive to opinions and views on trading)))
What is your estimation of the current situation, goals, trends, if not a secret?
As for me, I expect a pullback to the 35th figure at least with a further rise to the level of 1.43...

barfly13:

I didn't know there was a director here, and a particularly keen observer of opinions and views on trading)))
What is your estimation of the current situation, goals, trends, if not a secret?
As for me, I expect a pullback to the 35th figure at least with further growth to the level of 1.43 ...
Sorry, how many figures in total?

barfly13:

I didn't know there was a director here, and a particularly keen observer of opinions and views on trading)))
What's your assessment of the current situation, goals, trends, if not a secret?
As for me, I expect a pullback to the 35th figure at least with further growth to the level of 1.43 ...

That's not how I trade....

I've been infected by stranger wolfs... And tourniquets....

Thanks to him separately for that!

AlexSTAL:

That's not how I trade....

I've been infected by stranger wolfs... And tourniquets....

Special thanks to him for that!

I agree, his long-term predictions have never failed as far back as I can remember, so thank you indeed!

NikT_58:
I'm sorry. How many shapes are there?

I don't know if it's professional or slang slang, but a figure is a value of 100 pips...

barfly13:

Professional or slang slang I don't know exactly, but a figure is a value of 100 pips...
So we have a professional in our circle. That's a good thing.

Has everyone made some profit in the last half a day on the rise of the Euro? Based on the regression band, it should start to fall to around 1.38500 in the next hours

barfly13:

That's it guys, now there are really good signals to sell!!! From 1.4112 sell mercilessly to 1.3550 ironically....

No darling, if we break the previous high, the target is 1.4250-1.43.

strangerr:

No darling, if we break the previous high, the target is 1.4250-1.43.

And vice versa, if we break through the psychological 1.39 - the growth is exhausted, let's go down =)