EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 269

pound/buck buy 1.58084, TP 1.58364, SL 1.56389; sell 1.56389, TP 1.56048, SL 1.58084. I won't mention any more about flips and volume...

sever30:

pound/buck buy 1.58084, TP 1.58364, SL 1.56389; sell 1.56389, TP 1.56048, SL 1.58084. I won't mention any more about flips and volume...

Is this necessary?

ULAD:

Is this necessary?

What?

Buying and selling at the same time?

ULAD:
Buy and sell at the same time?

Why at the same time? If the price reaches the buy level, then buy, if it lands, then sell. Their respective stops are indicated, but it is better to orientate with a small delta.

AH AH AH !!! Are the signals serious? Preferably a justification.

ULAD:
AH AH AH !!! Are the signals serious? Preferably justification.

Serious :) it's been a month now, almost daily, I put them out... check and see... I've seen at most 3 coups in a few years, so the volume of positions is up to you.

sever30:

Serious:) have been posting for a month now, almost daily... check, see...

The weather forecast has been published by newspapers for 50 years and they are wrong all the time. Justify your conclusions please.

ULAD:

The weather forecast has been in the papers for 50 years and they are wrong all the time. Justify your conclusions please.

The conclusions are based on my observations of the price, specifically the pound/bucks. Specified entry levels and their stops have been working for several years, to be exact since 01.01.2008, I did not dig deeper.

sever30:

The conclusions are based on my observations of the price, specifically the pound/bucks. These entry levels and their stops have been in effect for several years, since 01.012008 to be exact, I have not dug deeper.

And this is enough to be sure???